Which 'Fine Line' Song Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

“Take it as a compliment”

50
@harrystyles on Instagram

It has been over a year since its debut and yet I'm still listening to “Fine Line" by Harry Styles. It remains a truly no-skip album, and in honor of Harry's recent birthday, here's which “Fine Line" song best represents you, based on your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21 - April 20): “Adore You”

“I’d walk through fire for you.”

Aries are a very passionate fire sign, and when they fall, they fall hard, just like the song details. Aries are fearless leaders, as the song reflects, and the bold but sensual melody fits Aries to a T.

Taurus: (April 21 - May 20): “Sunflower Vol. 6”

“My eyes want you more than a melody.”

Taurus are chill, sweet, and relaxed, just like this song. Additionally, the lyrics talk about someone wanting to be with someone, highlighting Taurus’s affectionate nature. Taurus’s hard-working, patient traits are also reflected in the lyrics of this song, as the narrator wishes to be with someone but does not force it.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): “Watermelon Sugar”

“That summer feeling/it’s so wonderful and warm”

Gemini’s are the life of the party, just like this song is the party song of the album. Gemini’s are the twins of the Zodiac, known for having two signs. This song reflects that perfectly, both in being a euphemism and because of the divisive reaction to the song among fans. The vibe of the song is friendly and catchy, just like Geminis.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): “Falling”

“I’m in my bed/you’re not here”

Cancers are very domestic, and are known for being possibly the most emotional signs of the Zodiac, and this song reflects that perfectly. Just like Cancers, “Falling” wears it’s heart on it’s sleeve, and is full of reflection and emotion.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): “Cherry”

“I just miss your accent and your friends/did you know I still talk to them?”

Leo is known as the confident sign, and despite “Cherry” being one of the most painful songs on the album, the narrator is one of the most confident of the album, demanding of the ex not to do certain things. Leo’s are also the center of attention, often stereotyped to be selfish, something the narrator chastises himself for. Lyrically, this song is entirely Leo.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): “She”

“Sends his assistant for coffee in the afternoon/around 1:32/like he knows what to do”

This lyric captures the hard-working stereotype of Virgos, who have a large sense of duty and are often thought of as made for the job. Virgo’s also have excellent attention to detail, and this song’s heavily details lyrics really make the scene. However, Virgo’s can’t be analytical all the time, and this song allows a glimpse into their daydreams as well.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): “Treat People With Kindness”

“And we can treat people with kindness”

Libra’s are the sign of partnership, great at making connections and highly valuing the people in their lives. This upbeat song captures Libra’s chill and friendly nature, and lyrically captures their need to socialize and be around others.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 22): “Lights Up”

“know who you are, do you know who you are?”

Scorpio’s are often seen as crafty, but really they just like to get to know people. They don’t like small talk, rather preferring to get into the details of who someone is, just like the heavy questions posed by the narrator of this song. Their strong intuition and personal intuition are also clearly seen in this piece.

Sagittarius (November 23 - December 21): “Canyon Moon”

“I’m going, oh, I’m going”

Sagittarius are the wanderers of the Zodiac, just as this song details traveling all over. These signs are very free and hate feeling tied down, although they form very deep connections and when they fall for someone, they always want to go back to them. This song is a perfect Sagittarius anthem, balancing their wanderlust with their personal connections, and their tendency for optimism is reflected in it’s upbeat melody.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): “Golden”

“I know that you’re scared because hearts get broken”

Capricorns are hard working and down to earth, and this song’s practical honesty reflect their truthful nature. The song also details a long emotional journey, and Capricorns are known for their tendency to take on large tasks and work their way up. Finally, they’re incredibly loyal, just like how the narrator of the song won’t let difficulties break them up.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 19): “To Be So Lonely”

“I just hope you see me in a better light”

The sign of Harry Styles himself, Aquarius work hard to make the world a better place. This song plainly but kindly speaks to another person, very true to Aquarius’s kind but honest nature. They work well with others, and want badly to be the best versions of themselves and their world, and this song’s narrator speaks directly to bettering himself and his life by minimizing his loneliness.

Pisces (February 20 - March 20): “Fine Line”

“Put a price on emotion/I'm looking to buy"

Just as Pisces is the final sign in the Zodiac cycle, “Fine Line" is the final song on the album, and both are good with finding closure. Additionally, Pisces is a very emotional sign that puts a lot of emphasis on what they are feeling, just as this song emphasizes the emotions of the entire album.

Does your zodiac song seem accurate?