How to find your true passion
Education

A Step By Step Tutorial On How To Discover Your Passion

No, not all of us know how to do that on our own.

281
https://www.flickr.com/photos/neilconway/
Flickr.com

With everyone saying "follow your dream" and "pursue your passion," the pressure can be quite high when you still need to figure out exactly what that passion is. That is, until now...

Take a BuzzFeed quiz

Preferably try something like "What career should you actually have?" If you find yourself taking the "What kind of bread are you" quiz, you're probably too far down the rabbit hole.

Google search the top paying professions

Hmm... lawyer or doctor, which will it be?

Convince yourself that money doesn't matter when pursuing your passion

Money doesn't mean happiness, right?

Ask your family members for their opinion

After all, your family knows you best and can probably guide you in the right direction.

Ignore your family's opinion

Shout out something along the lines of "Only I can discover the right path for me!" and retreat back to another BuzzFeed quiz.

Go to college and pick a major that sounds interesting

The opportunities are endless!

Change your major

And I mean endless...

Repeat step 7 as many times as necessary

Seriously...endless.

Pick one and tell your friends and family (and yourself) that you found your calling

Whether it means college or not, find something you truly enjoy and make the most of it.

But always remember that passions can change and evolve

Just because you start down a certain path doesn't mean that you need to stay on it without turning around or taking a different road. The more you explore, the more you learn. That's all part of the fun.