passion vs your job

Passion vs  Your Job

Does people really find their job as passionate as their hobby?

6
Passion vs  Your Job

Everyone has their own interests in their lives. They vary from person to person. It even changes from time to time. But when it comes to getting a job is when someone wants to include passion in their work.

They try to incorporate passion and job together because they want to love their job. It is very easy to do an everyday hobby as a job. But it does not suit everyone. Some people will have work and passion as a different thing because they want to work on something and enjoy something in their free time. Some people want to choose their passion as their job but because the money aspect is not stable so, they decide to take a stable job. Some people have no choice. Some people have choices. Some people just do it for fun. Some people do not even know what to do.

Everyone is different and unique in different ways. But all of them are trying to follow their passion in one way or another. Unfortunately, only a few percentages of people are lucky enough to have their passion as their dream job. This is due to everyone's situation and needs. This could be much easier if all people could just take decisions and nothing more. Sometimes it is not the case.

So, the best way to pursue your passion or hobby as a job, you could improve your skills and wait for some time to click. Or take it as another job and work for it until it works out. There is not an easy way to do this, but with time things will get better. Getting a job for your passion is like a hobby that you do it during your free time and it won't feel like a job.