These 10 People Died And No One Knows Who They Are

Disclaimer: Some may find this article disturbing.

224
HDWallSource

Disclaimer: The following article contains information that many may find disturbing. Due to this, no pictures will be shown.This is written for the purpose of helping find who these people are. It is in no way meant to offend or cause disrespect to anyone. Details of each individual are from the National Missing And Unidentified Persons System. To limit research, all missing persons were found in North Carolina. Reader discretion is advised.

After publishing my criminal records article, I realized that I love digging through public records to see what I can dig up. I had several options for what I could go through but the Unidentified Persons Records were something that caught my eye. When you think of death, you think of a funeral with loved ones surrounding a casket or urn. You think of people crying and then rejoicing as they send you off into whatever happens after death. It's a very personal process and one that these people will never get. No one held a funeral for them or shared stories of their lives. I am hoping that this article will not only raise awareness of the 14,000+ unidentified persons in the United States but also help in finding the families of the specific people described in this article. Less than a fourth of the unidentified people are identified at some point, so help me change that by spreading this article.

1. Black Female Found in 2002.

She was estimated to be between the ages of 35 and 45. Height was 5'4". She was found in a wooded area just down an embankment from railroad tracks. Officials located her in Goldsboro, N.C. on Pearson Street. She had black curly hair and was found in a print dress made of cotton/rayon material, and a white bra. She had a black hair tie on her left wrist and a white metal ring with "INDIA" on the inside.

2. Black Male Found in 2014.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 50 and 70. Height was estimated at 5'5". Skull was found by kids who called law enforcement. The rest of the remains were then recovered. He was located in Greensboro, N.C. on Fairfield Road. There were healed fractures of nasals and left maxilla.

3. White Male Found in 2013.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 16 and 21. Height and weight could not be estimated. Torso and limbs were not recovered. He was found on the beach. He was located in Kill Devil Hills, N.C. on Virginia Dare Trail.

4. Hispanic Male Found in 2012.

Deceased only minutes before he was discovered, he was estimated to be between the ages of 25 and 35. Height was 5'2" and weight was 131 pounds. He was a passenger in a vehicle that was T-boned on the passenger side. He was located in Warsaw, N.C. on E. Hill Street and Memorial Drive. He had short black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt, white pants, white socks, dark shoes, and boxer underwear.

5. Black Male Found in 2009.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 45 and 60. Height was 5'7" and weight was 150 pounds. Suspected of being homeless, he was found in an abandoned house in Charlotte, N.C. on Idaho Drive. Locals knew him as "T-bone" but did not know his real name. X-ray showed signs of prior surgery. He had black or gray hair. He was wearing a camo-colored green and brown jacket, a dark-colored t-shirt, dark jeans and white sneakers. He was found with multiple receipts, used lottery tickets, and bank cards that belonged to other people.

6. White Female Found in 2016.

She was estimated to be between the ages of 25 and 35. She was estimated to be 5'5". Found in a storage container in a storage unit, it is unknown how long she had been there. The unit had not changed ownership since 2010. She was found Durham, N.C. on Carpenter Fletcher Road. She had brown hair estimated to be 7 inches and was wearing 36W 32L jeans, two white socks, and Nike shoes. She was found with a yellow metal Pulsar watch and three keys.

7. White Male Found in 2017.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 25 and 35. He was estimated to weigh 116 pounds and be 5'3". Found floating in the Neuse River, not all limbs were recovered. He was located in Smithfield, N.C. on Brightleaf Boulevard. A tattoo that was black with a red outline of a tribal art pattern was on his upper right arm. He was wearing Hanes briefs.

8. White Male Found in 2016.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 30 and 40. Height was estimated to be 5'11". Found in a wooded area not far from a hotel, he was located in Durham, N.C. on Slater Road. He had brown hair and was wearing a dark-colored pair of pants, an "Eddie Bauer" size Tall XL jacket, and two brown shoes.

9. Woman Found in 2011.

They are unsure of the race of this woman. She was estimated to be between the ages of 20 and 40. Her weight was estimated at 110 pounds. Reports believe that she passed between 2008 and 2010. She was found in a wooded area in Charlotte, N.C. on Statesville Road. She was wearing a white "Virgina Beach, Virginia" t-shirt with a pink flower on the front, blue denim jeans, a black bra, and navy/plaid boat canvass shoes in a size Boy's 4.

10. White Male Found in 2015.

He was estimated to be between the ages of 50 and 70 and was estimated to be 5'11". He was found in a wooded area in Raleigh, N.C. on Millbrook Road. He had brown hair and a healed fracture of the seventh left rib. He was wearing denim pants in the size 32x32, black socks, blue/white plaid Hanes boxers, and suede-like shoes. A key ring marked "GM" was found in his pocket.

I realize that the above content can be seen as disturbing, but the only way that these people will be identified is if we take measures to make them known. If you have any information regarding the above descriptions or feel that you can identify any of the above individuals, please contact me.

My condolences to the families of these unidentified individuals. May the internet allow me to reach you and provide some answers.