Find Someone Who Make Silence Comfortable

We get so caught up in our fast paced lives that we feel we have no time to just sit and take in all life has to offer.

930

I think we have become a generation where silence is uncomfortable. We get so caught up in our fast paced lives that we feel we have no time to just sit and take in all life has to offer. We find ourselves trying to find the right person to spend our days with, and for some reason finding the right one seems to get harder every day. When I think about finding someone someday, I often think about what I would find as an important quality in a person or what would help me realize that someone is worth while. One thing I have learned, is find the person that makes silence comfortable.

Find the person that makes silence comfortable. Like there is no need to put in effort to have a good time together. You should never feel like you have to force conversation, but you should also know that silence is okay too. When you find the right one, you will realize how much you like them when you find that silence is comfortable. You are not trying to find conversation to fill the quietness, it is just peaceful, comfortable, and right.

We try so hard in our generation to form our relationships into something perfect rather than just letting it be what it truly is. We force our relationships to be everything we imagined to be, instead of accepting that maybe this person just isn't the right one. The right relationship will not feel forced, it will feel natural and real.

Relationships should not feel stressful, should not require so much added effort that as a result, you are unhappy. I know we all are constantly searching for the right one and hope to find that right one sooner than later, but if there is one thing I have learned, it is that if it is the right one, nothing will feel forced, and silence is comfortable. Do not waste your time with someone where conversation feels forced, find the one who brings you happiness, who makes silence comfortable.