6 Thoughts About Finals Week As Told By The Cast Of Friends

They will NOT be there for you
161

Thanksgiving break is over, and college students have returned back to school for the next few weeks from hell. Studying for finals begins to take over and the stress kicks in. It seems like there's no way out, yet in just a few weeks we will all be home again relieved that these weeks are done.

1. Your days are spent in the library, so when you get back to your dorm you just need to recollect yourself and think about how much you actually have done.

2. There is no easy way to put it besides you just have no idea what you have learned since August.

3. After the confusion sets in, you get to the point that you have to accept the facts written on a page even if you have no clue the story behind the facts.

4. When your professor’s voice is stuck in your head like the devil, and you know he is the one generating your grade.

5. You are ready to just take the L.

6. Congratulations, your finals are over and you can smile and breathe once again.