Finals Week, As Told By The Cast Of "How I Met Your Mother"

It's anything but legendary.

26
mxdwn Television

Finals week is upon us and I'm praying for you all. Whether you're failing, barely passing, or have straight A's (doubtful), the cast of "How I Met Your Mother" has come together to perfectly describe your upcoming week of pure hell.

1. When you realize how much you actually have to do in preparation for finals…

2. And when someone has the audacity to ask you how many cups off coffee you've had today...

3. Trying to motivate yourself to keep reading at 3 am...

4. And you wake up in the middle of the library at noon the next day...

5. When you have a final presentation that counts for 70% of your grade and you're not as prepared as you thought you were...

6. When that smart kid that sits next to you in Calculus brags about her 98% in the class and how she can fail the final and still get an A.

7. So you go on final grade calculator and see you need a 120% just to get a C...

8. And at this point you just accept your fate.

9. Hoping God will pull through and make you a genius for the next hour of the exam.

10. Looking at the first question on your World Geography final and it asks for the exact coordinates to Timbuktu.

11. But it’s okay because the next questions asks for the Capital of the U.S.

12. When you've finally reached the last day of finals and you haven't slept in 72 hours

so you just...

13. And you realize you've just survived hell week and you never have to see these professors again.

Don't worry, you'll survive and it'll be legendary.