Finals Week Told By Guy Fieri GIFs

Finals Week Told By Guy Fieri GIFs

Sometimes Guy is the only person who can recreate how we truly feel.

150
Finals Week Told By Guy Fieri GIFs
Mr. Gray

There are few people in this world more iconic than Guy Fieri. Certainly, no one else could claim a catchphrase as incredible as, "take me to flavortown!" With the season of finals upon us now, I present the times Guy Fieri perfectly personified the stress, terror and agony that can only be called the end of the semester.

1. When your professor assigns an essay not originally on the syllabus.

Guy perfectly embodies the confusion and impending sense of doom in this timeless GIF.

2. When you use food as an excuse to take a break from assignments.

Nothing quite compares to food when it comes to the power of distraction. Have I started my essay yet? No. But I will after I finish eating half the dining hall.

3. When someone shares their study guide with you.

Not all heroes wear capes, and some of the greatest people you'll meet in college are the obsessive study guide makers. Befriend them and you'll be as happy as fist-bump-Guy.

3. When you know you tanked the test, and it's weighing on you.

Not even food can bring you out of the post-exam crisis. Shake it off, Guy.

4. When you see your friend heading into their exam.

Sometimes a finger gun is the best motion of motivation. Pass this timeless Guy move on to a friend who needs to Flavor-town magic.

5. When the pressure starts to get to you.

Sometimes you just need to let the world know you're feeling the pressure. Give 'em a good old, "Holy moley!"

6. When it's go time on your last final.

You got this, Guy!

7. When the answer is on the tip of your tongue, but you just can't seem to grab it.

A guess is better than no answer, I suppose!

8. When you finally get to complain about your professor on your end of semester course evaluations.

Keeping it clean, keeping it classy. Time to inform the administration of the wrongs that have been done to you.

9. Skipping out of your last final, laughing off the remaining amount of stress.

Goodbye stress, hello winter break!