Hey stressed college students. I'm here to wish you the best of luck with your finals, that's if you can survive this week leading up to them. Anyway, you know you love me. XOXO, "Gossip Girl."
1. When your professors keep hitting up your email reminding you about the rapidly approaching final.
2. Then they inconsiderately tell you that the final will be cumulative.
3. You realize that there's no way to learn a semesters worth of material in one night and maybe you should have actually taken notes.
4. Causing you to admit that you may have blown off homework to go to the bar one too many times.
5. Then while you're crying on your papers, someone, who mistakes you as someone who cares, tells you that they have no finals.
6. The only place you've been in a week is the library, and its causing you to go insane.
7. You also haven't eaten, slept or showered in days.
8. At your lowest point, you consider dropping out and running from your problems.
9. But you decided that maybe it's time to get your life together.
10. You realize you've retained none of the information that you studied for hours.
11. At this point, you just wing it all because hey, C's get degrees.
12. You've finally made it through the worst week of the semester, or your life, and now you can finally have fun.
So while you're all probably crying and reevaluating your majors right now, let's take a break and listen to some advice from Gossip Girl. To quote the great Blair Waldorf, "Here's my advice: Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, a lot of mimosas." Good luck and happy studying!