Finals Week Thoughts

Finals Week Thoughts

How many all nighters have I pulled?
121

'Tis the season of finals week. Tomorrow (Tuesday, December 12th) begins finals week for me. I have already turned in a final paper, and I am preparing for one of my biggest finals. Yes, finals week for some people is a stressful time, however, at the end, we get 3 weeks off. Here are just some thoughts that go through my head during finals week.

1. How much coffee did I have today?

I may or may not have at least one or two cups a day. So for me, coffee is important in finals week. Having that caffeine will help me stay awake as I am finishing up studying for an exam or finishing up that paper.

2. How much sleep have I received this week?

Leading up to finals week, sometimes you are up later than expecting writing papers, cramming for exams and so on. For me, I have been realizing I haven't been getting enough sleep this week however, I do know that once break begins, I can catch up on that much-needed sleep

3. How much vlogmas have I watched?

If you watch any vloggers on YouTube, you know one thing, Vlogmas. Vlogmas is when YouTubers who vlog, vlog every day until Christmas. It's exciting to watch vlogs and it's always a nice study break as you are studying.

4. How many days until Christmas?

You might be counting down the days until Christmas or maybe even have an advent calendar. Yes, we have 14 days until Christmas, not like I'm counting down or anything. But don't forget to focus on studying for finals and not worrying how many days until Christmas.

5. How many more days until I can go home?

You also might have that thought going through your head as well. How many finals do I have left and when can I go home? Just focus on studying, preparing and giving it your all and then you will realize that it's the day you are going home

These are just some thoughts that I have going through my head during finals week. To all of you, good luck on your finals. I know you will do well. Study hard and know that the hard work pays off.