Finals Week As Told By 'Dance Moms'

Finals Week As Told By 'Dance Moms'

The "Dance Moms" cast might not all be taking finals, but they sure know how we feel.

240
Finals Week As Told By 'Dance Moms'
Instagram

Finals is a rough time for everyone. For students, we're all worried about saving our grades. For teachers, they have so much grading to do, and they have to deal with all of us complaining. The "Dance Moms" cast might not all be taking finals, but they sure know how we feel.

1. Looking at textbooks is hard work.

Your neck gets tired after looking at textbooks and your laptop for hours on end.

2. Good students get hungry.

When studying takes over your life and you feel guilty about taking a break just to eat dinner.

3. Celebrate the little things.

When you finally finish going through that never-ending Quizlet.

4. Enthusiastic teachers are not needed.

That one teacher who thinks their final assignment is a “fun” experience.

5. Finals are different for everyone.

When someone in your class tells you they thought the final was a breeze...same, these are happy tears.

6. The library becomes your home.

Spending one second too long at the library

7. Reading study guides takes forever.

The one kid who said they didn't study because they already knew everything on the study guide.

8. Teachers that encourage you are important.

The teacher who stands at the door high-fiving every student for successfully making it through this near-death experience is someone to be thankful for.

9. Every point helps.

Trying to get bonus points for creativity and enthusiasm on your final presentation.

10. Get a thick skin.

When you don’t even know the first question on the exam but you can’t let the professor think you’re weak.

11. "Professor blah blah blah is the best."

To the one teacher who didn’t give a final exam, let's give a round of applause, you’re the obvious favorite.

12. Anyone want to hit the gym?

When studying becomes more tiring than running a marathon.

13. It's all fun and games until the essay.

When the exam is going really well until you hit the essay portion.

14. Confidence is key.

Walking out of your exam with all the confidence in the world, knowing you aced it.

15. Party time.

And after a long, hard week, it’s finally over, and you get a break from school!

After all the hard work and mountains of stress, finals week will be rewarding in the end. Keep up the studying and good luck to everyone on finals!