Finals Week as Told By the Cast of "Friends"

Your Finals Week Of Fall Semester, As Told By The Cast Of 'Friends'

When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your semester.

1375

Finals week is among us, which means practically every college student will be stressed out for a week straight. Whether it's a final paper, group project, presentation, or a final exam, we've all got something to be worried about. On the bright side, once the week is over and that last assignment is done, we can finally go home for the holidays and be away from schoolwork for a month. In honor of Netflix's attempt to remove "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" from their platform, here is finals week described through the cast of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

When you go to the library to study but the people around you won't stop talking

media.giphy.com

Somehow even on the quietest floor of the library there still manages to be that one person that sits near you and won't shut up.

Studying so late that all the dining halls are closed

media.giphy.com

The library closes at 2:30 a.m. but the dining halls close at 8 p.m.?

Realizing the first question on an exam isn't what you studied

media.giphy.com

Spending hours studying an entire semesters worth of material can be tricky, especially when questions show up about that one thing you decided to skip over because "you'll remember it."

That one person that won't do their part in the final group project

media.giphy.com

We all know that guy. Sometimes you get lucky and everyone in your group contributes equally, but other times you get stuck carrying the team.

Saying goodbye to your professor after the final

media.giphy.com

Unless you're lucky enough to be friends with your professors, leaving a final and seeing them for the last time just adds to the relief of being done with the course.

Stress eating

media.giphy.com

When you're up all hours of the night studying, you can't help but order that pizza or eat those Oreos to keep you going.

When someone asks if you're okay mid-week

media.giphy.com

Never ask a college kid if they're okay during finals week, they're not.

When your brain is so fried you can't even spell anymore

media.giphy.com

As you get to the tenth page of your final paper, you may start to realize that your grammar skills have given up.

Finding out all of your group projects are due on the same day

media.giphy.com

Professor's love to style their classes the exact same way, which leads to all of your final papers and projects being due on the same day. And leaves you pulling all nighters for the entire week.

When your class doesn't have a final

media.giphy.com

Reading the syllabus in the beginning of the semester and seeing that there's no final is one of the most relieving feelings. Even better is when it's close to the end of the semester and your professor decides that there won't be a final.

Feeling like winter break is years away

media.giphy.com

Even though the semester may have gone by quickly, the last two weeks seem to drag on longer than the entire semester.

Trying to study with your friends and getting distracted by each other

media.giphy.com

You always think it's a great idea to go to the study room together to "keep each other motivated" and "help the other one study," but lets be real this is what you really end up doing.

Being on the verge of your 5th mental breakdown

media.giphy.com

Five mental breakdowns in a week? More like five mental breakdowns in a day.

When you give your partner one job and they still do it wrong

media.giphy.com

Doing majority of the work on a project is one of the worst feelings, but even more frustrating than that is when you give your partner one thing to do and they don't even get that simple task done.

When all your exams are over and you can finally leave

media.giphy.com

No feeling beats knowing that you're done with the semester and can finally go home to your friends and family for the holiday.

When you thought it was all over, but forgot your final grades still have to come out

media.giphy.com

Just when you thought you could sit back and relax for the holidays, reality hits about the potential that you might be retaking one of your classes.

Finals week is among us, but it's nothing that watching a few episodes of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" can't get you through.