Finals Suck, Man

Finals Suck, Man

But you'll survive!
10

We have like 14 days before the semester is over, and in that time we all have a crippling amount of assignments, studying, and crying to do. You put it all off until the last minute didn't you? Well guess what? IT'S THE LAST MINUTE!

But here are a few things to remember when you think you actually might die of coffee overdose

1.) CHRISTMAS IS SOON WHICH MEANS HAPPINESS AND FAMILY AND FOOD AND YOUR DOG.

2.) After you finish that final, you're going to feel so much better. You don't ever have to see that professor again. (Or in some cases you have them again and if that is so, I'm sorry dude)

3.) Sleep. Like actual sleep where you sleep for like 12 hours straight and you wake up forgetting what the difference in daylight and night is.

4.) Real food. No more snacking from your dorm room, or gross food from the dining hall, or having sleep for dinner (I know I'm not the only one who has just went to bed and that was my dinner, right?)

You've got this dude. You will only suffer mentally for two weeks and then you can crash I promise. Nothing can hold you down, and yes you can just take a nap instead of studying because sleep and your mental health come first!

Knock 'em dead kids!