Welcome To The Final Show

Dear Seniors, Welcome To the Final Show

This is it, so make it count!

81
Dear Seniors, Welcome To the Final Show
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hsm/images/3/3f/High-school-musical-3-senior-year-extended-edition-20090219021215188-000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120215122618

Seniors! This is for you.

Whether it is going to be your last semester or last year, this is it! Before you know it, you will be off into the real world and fully "adulting." The most common questions we as Seniors get is "What are you going to do after you graduate?" More likely than not the answer will be "I don't know." AND THAT IS OKAY! It is okay not to have every aspect of your life figured out. Just enjoy your last semester or two of college and here are some of the perfect ways just to end your college career on a positive note:

1.  Don’t overwhelm yourself  

https://media.giphy.com/media/g0gnYxmMwbFE4e7t2t/giphy.gif

As graduation creeps up, it is important not to overwhelm your schedule too much. Although it is a good idea to have an idea of what you want to do with your degree, it is also okay to still figure out what you want to do. Enjoy your last semester and do not add more than you can handle. Yes, it is important to join that club and to go to that event and be super involved, but remember your priorities and that you are just one person and cannot do it all and that is ok! You were not made to do everything.

2.  Challenge yourself 

https://media.giphy.com/media/1zTqgW6bS2jWU/giphy.gif

Although you do not want to add more than you can handle, make room to challenge yourself. Take a challenging course and do things that will challenge yourself to grow in ways that you could not think possible. A good challenge for each semester is to participate in something that kind of scares you, but something you know will be a memory you will not forget. At the end of it all, you will walk away saying you will do it again or you will not ever do it again, but yet it is a learning experience. Dive deeper in school. Dive deeper with your friends. Dive deeper into your faith. Dive deeper with yourself.

3.  Do well in school  

https://media.giphy.com/media/uiZ3H26ye8C2VhfrB1/giphy.gif

This is the last semester or year so it is so important to do well in school. Regardless of your major, GPA does matter in your life whether that be personal or for a job. Granted, some careers care more than others, but personally, your GPA should matter. It is more than a point system, it shows a little bit of your character. For some, school does not come naturally and they have to try harder than others, but at the end of the day, it shows where your priorities lay and how much effort and time you are willing to put in important things in life.

4. Go on day trips with friends  

https://media.giphy.com/media/VGG8UY1nEl66Y/giphy.gif

Academics are important, but so is having fun! For those who are out of state, enjoy the state you are in. Soak in all the adventure that it brings you. Each month go on an adventure with your friends! Go travel and make memories. Take a break from the hectic life that school brings you. Breathe and remember life is not all about school. Yes, school is important, but so is living your best life. Once you are out of school, you won't be able to take time off you could in college, so embrace it and make sure you have the best semester and year of your life!

5. Finish strong

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv3jDLP7XcpL2Wk/giphy.gif

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE! FINISH STRONG! DO NOT SLACK RIGHT NOW! PUT IN 110% EFFORT AND I PROMISE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PUT IN! Go all in EVERYTHING: In school, your friends, your faith. Go all out and so when you get to the end of all this you can look back at the past four years and be so proud of yourself because you are FINALLY DONE! This is the moment you've been waiting for so enjoy it because adventure is out there and the world is yours so go out there and make it yours and make a difference!