10 Motivational Songs For Finals Week

10 Motivational Songs For Finals Week

Listen while you re-learn.

99

You know that one week where everything we have learned in the last several months is jammed into one test? Yeah... That is FINALS WEEK!

I know this time can be tough, stressful, and can even bring some tears...

So, I have gathered a list of 10 different songs to listen to during finals week! I am hoping that these songs can pump you up and get you feeling ready and motivated to conquer your upcoming finals!

1. "Survivor"- Destiny's Child

“I’m a survivor / I'm not gon' give up/ I'm not gon' stop / I’m gon’ work harder”

Yes, you are a survivor. No, you won't give up or stop because you will work harder. Yo' mama taught you better than that! And I am rooting for you!

2. "Hakuna Matata"- Lion King

"It means no worries, for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!"

This is one of my favorites ever. It is so true... Don't worry! It won't get you anywhere, especially not an A on that final!

3. "Skyscraper"- Demi Lovato

"Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper"

The end of school, projects, and finals may try to take and tear you down...but just keep raising up like that skyscraper you know you are ;)

4. "Started From The Bottom" - Drake

It may seem like your days are over because all you are doing is studying but really you are just moving up.

Think about how far you have come from elementary school, so much has been accomplished!

So, if Drake could start from the bottom and make it here...you can too!

5. "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"- Daft Punk

"Work it harder. Make it better. Do it faster. Makes us stronger"

More than ever. Hour after. Our work is...Never over"

Just listening to this song gets me pumped up... ready to achieve anything!

6. "Aint No Mountain High Enough"

"'Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough...To keep me from getting to you babe "

Or... "To keep me from passing this final babbyyyy"

Yeah, that's the spirit!!! You NEED to know that no matter what is thrown at you between now and your final...nothing will stop you!

7. "Stronger"- Kelly Clarkson

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter "

Studying might seem like it will kill you...But, it won't!

You're gaining some strength, knowledge, and perseverance.

8. "Shake It Off"- Taylor Swift

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off "

So the haters are gonna hate if you study or not... You might even hate it.

But hey! Do what Taylor says, "Shake it off!"

9. "Pocketful Of Sunshine"- Natasha Bedingfield

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. I got a love, and I know that it's all mine. Oh, oh whoa. Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me. Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me."

This song is so uptune, exciting, and inspirational.

Hit play... ONCE! Dance around a little and then get back to your final review.

10. "I Will Survive"-Gloria Gaynor

"Do you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive"

Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive. This is a very affirmational song which is great for finals! Repeating to yourself that you will survive will help guide your mindset to think that you will make it through this...which YOU WILL!

You got this.

Just think...in just a week or two you will be completely done with the semester!

Best Blessings!

Now, get back to studying!