It seems like yesterday I walked across the stage for my high school graduation. I can remember it perfectly and was so excited about college. Well fast forward three years, a very fast three years I might add, and here I am at the end of my junior year, about to be a rising senior. SENIOR IN COLLEGE.
What?! How did that happen?
The reality of preparing to graduate has fully hit, and I have came to the conclusion that I have a year left to "be a kid" and enjoy life as a college student. With that being said, I have compiled a bucket list for myself of everything I wish to accomplish before May of 2019. Ready, set go!
1. Go water skiing at the FGCU waterfront
2. Befriend a person in every class
Time is ticking to make connections!
3. Tell my parents a sincere, "Thank you" for getting me to where I am right now
Seriously, they are the best for getting me where I am right now.
4. Hike a FGCU Nature Trail
5. Work less (yeah, right, but I'll at least try)
6. Secure a big girl job
7. Regularly attend yoga classes
8. Go to the Comedy Club
9. Always say yes to late night snack runs
Or Walmart trips, those are fun too.
10. Embrace the good, bad and ugly of college roommates
11. Worry less
12. Enjoy the little things of being a college student
Like student discounts, and wearing yoga pants 7 days a week
13. Nap as often as possible
There is no time for a mid-day nap in a 9-5 big girl job
14. Attend on-campus events
The slide on the library lawn and free game nights won't last forever
15. The more pictures, the better
You have to have something funny on your Facebook to look back on in 20 years, right?
16. Stop rushing time away
17. Go to class and be thankful I made it this far!
Sure, college may have its ups and downs but its been the most eventful, growing, craziest time of my life- and I'm ready to embrace this last year of it!