7 Festive Mocktails For This Holiday Season

For everyone who doesn't drink or can't but still wants a festive and yummy holiday drink!

77

Everyone loves to have a signature drink at holiday events or parties, but it's usually a bummer when the only signature drink is a cocktail and someone is under 21 or chooses to not drink alcohol. So, here are seven great mocktails that are alcohol free and are sure to get you into the holiday spirit! If you are over 21 I'm sure you could add alcohol to these drinks also.

1. Mr. Grinch Mocktail

This is a for sure drink everyone will love. It is so fun and festive!

All you'll need is:

Green sugar (optional)

Melon Sports Drink

Lemon-lime soda

Maraschino cherry, with stem

The first step is to rim the glass with the green sugar if desired. Then fill the glass halfway with melon sports drink and fill the rest of the way with lemon-lime soda. Finally, place the cherry in the glass and serve! If you want to get really fancy, you can put a few drops of green food coloring and mix until the desired green color is achieved!

2. Santa Clause Punch

Hamish Everard Nat Ther / Instagram

This is yummy and refreshing for anyone who drinks it. It is also a fun drink that you can do for your Christmas parties that is perfectly on theme!

Ingredients:

Strawberries

Raspberries

Blueberries

Kiwifruit

Cranberry and raspberry fruit juice

Lemonade

Pineapple juice

Fresh mint leaves

The first step is to peel and finely chop your kiwi. Depending on how big of a batch you're making, adjustments may need to be made. Add 1/2 of the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and a whole kiwi. Next, add four cups of the chilled cranberry and raspberry fruit juice.

Add four cups of chilled lemonade and 2 cups of chilled pineapple juice. Finally add 1/4 cup of loosely packed fresh mint leaves. Mix and you are done! Enjoy this fruity yummy festive drink!

3. Orange Cranberry Mock-Mosa 

These drinks are yummy and keep the festivities going! This drink is great for in the mornings when a mimosa would typically be drank, but now everyone can share in the fun and have a yummy drink.

Ingredients:

Sugar

Orange Slice

Orange Juice

Cranberry juice

Sparkling apple cider

Cinnamon

First, get fancy champagne glasses to put the drink in. Put sugar on a small plate and rub the orange on the rim of the glass and dip it in the sugar to get a pretty top. Add 1 oz. of the orange juice, 2 oz. of cold sweetened cranberry juice, 2 oz. of sparkling apple cider, and just a pinch of cinnamon. Finally, top and garnish with fresh cranberries, cinnamon stick, and rosemary sprig! This is the measurements for one drink, so double for friends!

4. Hot Totty

Harlan Publick / Instagram

This is always a favorite for everyone and gets everyone in the winter, festive season!

Ingredients:

Hot black tea

Sugar-free honey

Lemon juice

Ground cinnamon

Ground cloves

Ground nutmeg

Lemon wedge (optional)

First, you are going to add 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground cloves, and 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Next, add 7 oz. of hot black tea and stir. Finally, add the lemon wedge for a pretty garnish and finish!

5. Sparkling Pomegranate Punch 

This is such a yummy and refreshing drink that everyone will love. It is so tasty and exactly what a party needs. It's also great for those who are cooking or for a brunch. It is easy and quick to make so its a prefect last minute drink as well!

Ingredients:

Seltzer

Pomegranate juice

Lemon twists

First add 2 1/2 cups of the seltzer and 2 cups of the pomegranate juice in a large bowl or pretty pitcher. Add lemon twists to glasses for a pretty garnish that ties this mocktail together!

6. Grapefruit Mock-Mosa 

This is another good early morning drink that is fruity and refreshing! This would be good at all the same places and times that the orange cranberry mock-mosa is used for, but if your group enjoys grapefruit more than orange and cranberries than this is the drink to go with! This one does take quite a long time, so maybe making it the night before is best if it is going to be served first thing in the morning!

Ingredients:

Fresh orange juice

Fresh grapefruit juice

Fresh lime juice

Sugar-free honey

Sparkling water

Long and thin strips of orange peel, grapefruit peel, or lime peel (optional)

The first step is to add 3/4 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice, 1/4 lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir these until the honey is fully dissolved. Once the honey is dissolved, it is best to cover and chill for at least two hours so all the flavors can blend together. Finally pour that mixture into glasses and top with sparkling water and the peel strips for a garnish!

7. Bloody Mary Mocktail

Kellaripanimo / Instagram

This is the mocktail for anyone who enjoys a little spice to their drinks. It is also a great way to get all your vegetables in!

Ingredients:

No salt added tomato juice or low sodium vegetable juice

Lime or lemon juice

Worcestershire sauce

Horseradish

Bottles hot pepper sauce

Celery sticks for garnish (optional)

For the fist step in making this yummy spicy mocktail, add 2 cups tomato juice, 2 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon horseradish, and a few drops of bottles hot pepper sauce. Mix this, pour over ice, and garnish with celery sticks!