Rihanna's Fenty Skin Review, From A Certified Makeup Artist

Rihanna's Fenty Skin Deserves A Serious Round Of Applause — Trust Me, I'm A Certified Makeup Artist

If it's made by Rihanna, you know it has to be good.

2621

Rihanna is known for many things: her music, fashion, makeup, and now skincare. As a makeup artist myself, I can confidently say that she rocked the makeup world when she released her makeup line in 2017 and has been influencing the beauty world ever since.

Trying some of her makeup products myself, I know that she doesn't skimp on quality, and even though some of her products may be a little pricey, trust me, you get what you pay for.

While I have yet to try these products myself, I have gotten many other people's trusted opinions.

I looked at a new review from MUA Patrick Starrr, to see how Fenty Skin is influencing the beauty community again - oh, and they're all vegan.

Here's a tip from people who've tried the products: be careful if you're allergic or sensitive to fragrances.

Whatever your feelings are about skincare, makeup, or even Rihanna in general, it's important to see that for a lot of people, this new line is a major win. However, if you still need to try it to believe it, purchase these products and share your own thoughts and opinions with the ever-growing beauty community.

1. Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser - $25

I have heard of and tried a lot of cleansers, but I have yet to come by one that is both a makeup remover and a cleanser in one. Usually, you'll have to buy two separate products which increase the length and intensity of your skincare routine. With this product, you get more bang for your buck (4.9 fl. oz.), and reviews show just how amazing it is:

- "A little goes a long way!"

- "I have combination skin and this works perfectly for me."

- "I advise all ladies and gents to tap in!!!"

2. Fat Water Pore-Refining Toner Serum - $28

Don't let the price scare you - $28 is more than reasonable for 5 fl.oz. This serum claims to cover a solution to a multitude of skin-related like lightening dark spots, brightening, smoothing, and shine-fighting. Made with ingredients like Barbados cherry, Australian lemon myrtle and witch hazel, Japanese raisin tree, cactus flower, Niacinamide, and other phenomenal skin-health products, this toner has gotten incredible reviews:

- "I have oily spots and extremely dry patches and this toner has left my skin feeling alive."

- "I tried out the products when I visited my friend and within two days I saw change"

- "I've used the product for two days so far. I'm African American, light-skinned w/normal skin combination. This toner will go a long way!"

3. Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen - $35

This product allows a refillable cartridge (1.7 fl. oz.) for when you need to stock up again, which is a great move for being environmentally friendly. All skincare enthusiasts know that sunscreen is a crucial part of your everyday skincare routine - especially if you're able to snag a product with a higher SPF. Mix that with a moisturizing element, and you'll be set for the day. Don't believe me? Check out these reviews:

- "I have combination skin and this moisturizer w/ sunscreen is heaven sent."

- "This SPF moisturizer is great because it does not have that oily problem and it's also light on the skin so it's not so heavy."

- "I used this sunscreen for a couple days now and it truly is lightweight, with no whitecast, and sinks into the skin and leaves a beautiful glow."