5 Female YouTubers Using Their Channels For Good

Whether it be through sharing their own stories of motivation or supporting others, these female YouTubers show the world what it's like to be a good person and use their fame to help instead of harm.

126
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Logo_of_YouTube_(2015-2017).svg

Not all YouTubers are just looking for a way to make money. These five female YouTubers are using their platforms to make the world a better place.

1. Molly Burke

Molly Burke might be blind, but that isn't holding her back from living her life just how she wants to. Molly is a motivational speaker, a model, an activist, and just a regular girl who enjoys Starbucks and sushi. Using her platform to speak up about blindness and her community, she aids regular people in understanding the daily struggles of vision loss and blindness; however, she also talks about how blindness should be celebrated and not looked down upon. She's also been a role model, being apart of the Aerie campaign which doesn't retouch or edit any model photos. In total, Molly Burke is an inspiration who really tells girls that they can be whoever they want to be despite having some troubles along the way.

2. Simply Nailogical (Cristine) 

Now you might be wondering... How is a nail art channel creating such a positive impact on the world? Well, let me tell you. Despite the majority of Cristine's content being humorous and for genuine entertainment, in almost every episode she shares a positive message about whatever she's speaking about. She's a large advocate for education and pursuing higher education, going as far as giving growing teenagers in Canada a full-ride to a university. She also cares a lot for her two cats Menchie and Zyler as well as animals in total. She's done several fundraisers and charity works involving her local animal shelters to benefit her community and all the animals inside of it. In total, Cristine may not look like a YouTuber who is making a difference but her kindness and desire to benefit others comes through in her content 100%.

3. Michelle Khare

Michelle Khare was once known for her appearances on Buzzfeed, but now that she's taken her YouTube career into her own hands, she's using it to make a huge difference in the world. Michelle creates a lot of different types of content, often times challenging herself to do things she never thought she could do like astronaut training, being a ballerina, the list goes on and on. She's also used her platform to show the issues in our world, such as a lack of sufficient clean water in Africa by trying to live off of one bucket of water for a whole day. She's used her fame to support charities and other programs to benefit others, all while inspiring the younger generation to do what they've always wanted and to never be afraid of trying new things.

4. JennaMarbles

JennaMarbles has been on YouTube for quite some time, but that doesn't mean her content is in the past. Jenna has created new and interesting content that not only interests viewers but shares a positive message. She's a vegan, and although she doesn't make it a very broad topic on her channel, her and her boyfriend Julien often cook vegan meals in order to promote their lifestyle without pushing it onto anyone. Not only that, but they've recently adopted a new dog and they've stressed the importance of giving a dog love and care as well as working at their pace. She's someone to watch when in need of a smile and her positivity makes her such a strong role model.

5. Jessica Kellgren-Fozard

Jessica Kellgren-Fozard is quite a special YouTuber in my book. Most formally known as the person who went on a heated straw rant, Jessica does a lot for the communities she's in. Not only is she disabled, but she's also a part of the LGBTQIA+ community and actively spreads her love and support to everyone. She shares her personal story of living as a disabled woman and uses her platform to advocate for better health and conditions for those who are also disabled. Jessica is a ray of sunshine on a rainy day, never once letting her "issues" get the better of her. She lives her life to the fullest and is a positive person despite all the cards being against her. There's no stopping her, if she has something she wants, she'll do everything to get it, and that is the exact message she sends out to her audience every time she posts a video.