Why Women Need To Build Each Other Up, Not Break Each Other Down

Women face enough challenges as it is so why should other women make it even more difficult for each other?

644

Society has come a long way in recent decades. Women in America have more opportunities and equality now more than ever. However, things are not perfect and women themselves need to treat each other well in order for more changes to be made.

Women face enough challenges as it is, so why should other women make it even more difficult for each other? The judgement among women needs to end. Instead of making enemies with other women and passing judgement on other women, why can't we just eliminate the jealousy and cattiness in order to create a more supportive culture among all women? We should empower each other and never let men come between us and our female friends. After all, there is not really a benefit to judging other women and being rude to them, so why do those things still occur? Judgement among women is especially bad when it comes to superficial things. If we do not want men to catcall us or judge us too much based on superficial things, then we cannot do so with each other either. We must set an example of how we want to be treated by treating others in a way that we desire to be treated ourselves. This is universal among all people but women should do so with each other nonetheless.

Women must encourage, help, build up, support, trust, and empower each other because it makes things much easier and better for ourselves. Women understand the struggles of other women more than anyone else does. Therefore, we should support each other because we know how difficult things can be for us.

This sounds like a simple message but is does not always happen among women today. Teaching this idea must start at a young age because women deal with a lot of issues among other women when they are young. These mistreatments among women in their younger years can have implications that last a lifetime. Cattiness and judgment must be discouraged from an early age so that young women will grow up to be women who empower one another.