On Wednesday, July 3rd, Instagram and Facebook crashed for HOURS. People all over the world found themselves in a frenzy, not knowing whether it was their WiFi, phone reception, Instagram account, or something else. In times of crisis like these, all avid-Insta users can find comfort in knowing that they are not alone in their feelings while they wait for their app to work again.

1. Confusion

What?! Is it my WiFi? Is something wrong with my account? Is it just me? Why is this happening? What is going on?

2. Panic

OH MY GOSH - it's really not working. And neither is my Facebook. What is going on? Someone bring me back my Instagram NOW or I will freak out.

3. Denial

This isn't real. Instagram AND Facebook can't both be down. It's just my apps, I should just delete the apps and re-download them. OK, that didn't work. So, it's just my WiFi, I'm sure. Everything is fine, it's all going to work, it's fine, I'm fine. OK, still not working? I'll just keep refreshing. Instagram is not down, I know it.

4. Impatience

OK, seriously? It's been hours, Instagram. You seriously aren't going to load? I am losing my patience and I am losing it FAST.

5. Boredom

I've accepted it. I have nothing. Instagram and Facebook are down and I have literally scrolled through every tweet on Twitter. I have nothing to do. Literally zero. I am so bored that I could pass out. Why, Instagram, WHY?