Unless you hate yourself, you have had October 27th marked on your calendar for a while for the release of "Stranger Things 2" streaming on Netflix. If you're anything like me, you've already finished the second season and started bingeing the whole series over again from season one. However, I totally understand if you are stretching them out so that it lasts longer. Because let's be honest, one season of "Stranger Things" is never enough! So, IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED "STRANGER THINGS 2" DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER; there are A LOT of spoilers in this article.
This is your last warning!
1. When you opened Netflix on October 27th
"Stranger Things 2" was at the top of the home page with those glorious words "new episodes" and "watch now."
2. When you found out there was ~another~ just like Eleven out there.
It makes total sense but you still somehow feel like you are now in The Upside Down.
3. But would it even be "Stranger Things" if they didn't throw major new information at you in the first five minutes?
The answer is no. No, it would not.
4. When you see The Party all back together again.
Except for Eleven :(
5. When you finally get a peek at Eleven.
Of course, she figured her own way out of The Upside Down, she is Eleven.
6. When Will goes to see "new" doctors at Hawkins Lab and you're suspicious AF.
As you should be, Hawkins Lab is all sorts of creepy.
7. Because we all know nothing good can come out of Hawkins Lab.
Of course, they're spying on Will for their own agenda.
8. When you find out that Joyce Byers has actually been happier for the last year.
R.I.P. Bob, you deserved better.
9. When you got the low down on Hopper and Eleven's budding father-daughter relationship.
10. Steve Harrington.
11. When all Eleven wanted was to go trick-or-treating like a normal Hawkins kid.
12. When the boys went trick-or-treating and suddenly you too wanted to go.
13. Mad Max--Rookie of the Year.
Let's face it, this show is super male-centric. Max was the best addition to the cast.
14. When Joyce is the only parent acting rationally.
Children went missing, monsters from other dimensions, yet some of these little kids are still riding their bikes wherever they please after dark.
15. When you meet Dart and you know it can only mean trouble.
They know that the gate to The Upside Down is open yet Dustin seems to think this unknown creature is a cute lovable pet...?
16. Billy Hargrove--Antagonist Rookie of the Year.
17. When you just want to hold Will tight and tell him everything is going to be okay.
18. When the inevitable happened.
19. When Hopper jumps right into The Upside Down.
20. When this squad then jumps in to help save the day.
21. Meanwhile, Eleven was also squaded up.
22. When you weren't completely confident in how things were going to turn out.
You were actually in that same position on your couch while watching.
23. But duh, Eleven/Jane saves the day.
24. When you realized that Steve Harrington is the second best mom in Hawkins after Joyce Byers.
25. When Nancy pretty much made Dustin's life.
26. When Max made the first move and you were all the way here for it.
Max deserves this, Lucas deserves this. Warm and fuzzy feelings ensue.