Feel Better And Keep Your Space Clean

Feel Better And Keep Your Space Clean

Why you should always clean up.

90
Feel Better And Keep Your Space Clean
Unsplash

For my friends, when my apartment gets dirty, I don’t call my mom as much, and when they walk in and it’s dark as shit, they know I haven’t felt myself. I have horrible mood swings around my time of the month, and I am not afraid to admit it. Just stay away from me when I say so because I can be a real bitch.

I like to keep my space as clean as possible, so when they notice these things, they ask the important questions as they should. They help me through anything, and I’m lucky to have them.

You should keep your space clean for unexpected visitors.

No one likes it when you invite someone over then realize your place is a total wreck, and you have literally 20 minutes to try to clean it as best as possible. When you have no clean underwear, bitch do your laundry! That means it’s time, also when you don’t have any more clean towels.

Now, when you don’t have any toilet paper left that’s when you need a life update. You need to go to Target and let Target take you away in its glory. Fill your basket with face masks and bath bombs; you need them.

Waking up and going to sleep to a clean home is my favorite thing ever. Not like an OCD clean like it has to be perfect but like simply clean, like obviously my backpack with homework is gonna be on the floor, but it’s better than a wide-open pizza box with crust pieces and an open ranch on the floor.

You just wake up so naturally I feel like; make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy the beauty. That may just be me, but I like it.

It’s really not difficult to clean when you continuously clean up after yourself.

When you clean up after making dinner, you’re already 50% done with cleaning the rest. If you make a mess, clean it right then so you don’t look at it everyday until you’re not lazy anymore and clean it.

Honestly, if I didn’t have Gary in my life, my place would be pretty bad. He’s taught me a lot about how to maintain things and to keep up with cleaning.

It really makes you feel like at least this part of your life is together, and for that split second when you’re done cleaning and admiring your work, you’re content and happy. Having that on a bad day will make your week.

You can always rearrange anything in your home!

When I realized this, it was like I remembered it doesn’t have to be my birthday for me to get some cake!

I love changing my room up or my living room just to make it fun! It's something new to come home to since I don’t have any pets. If I could keep my Cher Bear with me, she would be in a kennel all day, and that’s not fair on my baby. My point is, even if your life isn’t together, a beginning is cleaning your space. Give yourself this win and get it clean.