Why I Do Not Feel Bad For Mark Salling

Why I Do Not Feel Bad For Mark Salling

I will not say "rest in peace," cause truthfully he doesn't deserve it.

297
flickr

January 30, 2018, Mark Wayne Salling (known for his role as Puck from 'Glee') was found dead by L.A. County Law Enforcement. Salling committed suicide after being found guilty of possession of child pornography.

He had over 50,000 images of child pornography in his possession. Salling was set to serve 4-7 years in prison as part of a plea deal starting in March.

I love Glee and how great Mark was at playing his role, however, I will never be able to watch Glee without seeing the disgusting human he is.

To his family, my heart aches for the loss of your son, brother, and friend. I apologize to anyone who looked up to him as a role model. I apologize to the families of the victims, and the victims themselves.

Despite what I feel for his family and his friends I cannot say "rest in peace" because of what I feel for his victims. The children he saw as items and not humans. To me, he does not deserve to rest in peace. He deserves to burn in hell. He is a cruel, disgusting human who deserved a lot more than just 4-7 years.

Mark Salling deserved just as much as Larry Nassar. Call me cruel, hateful, unforgiving, and everything in between if you must. I truly do not think Mark got what he deserved. He deserved to rot in prison and everyone needs to know that he was not a good man as he made himself out to be.

I do not condone suicide and think that if you are having bad thoughts, please talk to someone or call a suicide hotline (1-800-273-8255).

As for the children he defiled, I am so sorry for what he did. I know you will never fully recover from something like this and if you do it will leave behind huge scars. I am so sorry that the people taking to social media forget you are apart of this too and only care about him being a celebrity. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Finally, to the people of social media who are sympathizing the loss of a pedophile, let me ask you this, if the children he defiled were yours, wouldn't you be disgusted and angry? I am so sick of seeing people say that he deserved better.

No, he's a pedophile, he deserved SO much worse. Please, stop feeling bad for him. End of story.