What I want To Do After College

What I want To Do After College

Everything I hope to accomplish after school.

3
Pexels / Andre Furtado

When I finish attending my four years of college, there's a whole lot of things I want to accomplish. For starters, I definitely want to find a career in my field of interest (writing) or something similar. I am duel-majoring in Spanish, so preferably something that includes speaking Spanish in the job, or a job that gives a higher salary to bilingual people! I plan to get well-known enough to start a small business on the side, where I would sell my artwork and photography. I want to travel to different places, especially depending on the type of writing career I obtain, but I'll have to conquer my fear of flying first. Eventually, I want to be stable enough to have a large apartment or small house where my boyfriend and I can house a few animals (rescues!!!) and all that. Over all, I just want to bring more positivity into the world!