FaZe Clan Reveals The 20 'FaZe5' Finalists

FaZe Clan revealed the top 20 gamers and content creators chosen to become one step closer to joining the one of the biggest organizations in esports.

406
list of 20 finalists of the faze 5 competition

Back in October, FaZe Clan announced that they were recruiting for 5 new members, also known as the 'FaZe5', and anyone was able to submit a video and share gaming clips to prove how they were worthy. Tens of thousands of fans submitted tons of content during the competition's open entry period, but only 100 survived the first cut.

After careful selection which included testing the contestants with intense in-game skills, content creating skills and assessing their originality and ability to entertain the organization has dwindled that number down to 20.

Here is the full list of competitors who will move on the the final round.

1. Proze
    Location: Canada
    Age:22
    Gender: Male
  2. HunterTV
    Location: USA
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
  3. Conrady
    Location: USA
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
  4. Zenon
    Location: Brazil
    Age: 9
    Gender: Male
  5. Lough
    Location: USA
    Age: 14
    Gender: Male
  6. Zogoro
    Location: Spain
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
  7. Cannaestia
    Location: USA
    Age: 35
    Gender: Female
  8. K1ing
    Location: Argentina
    Age: 14
    Gender: Male
  9. Montoya Twinz
    Location: USA
    Age: 20
    Gender: Female twins
  10. Scope
    Location: US
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
  11. Rowdyrogan
    Location: USA
    Age: 6
    Gender: Male
  12. Flea
    Location: Australia
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
  13. Faxuty
    Location: USA
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
  14. Niorooch
    Location: USA
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
  15. Virus
    Location: Saudi Arabia
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
  16. Grant the Goat
    Location: USA
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
  17. Milliam
    Location: Ireland
    Age: 15
    Gender: Male
  18. Stevie
    Location: USA
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Audience: 728,000
  19. Cufboys
    Location: USA
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
  20. Absorber
    Location: USA
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male

As things stand, there will not be another in between cutoff from now until the winners get revealed, so whatever these 20 finalists get asked to do will hold a lot of weight in determining who survives the final stage.

Here's a reminder of what's on the line:

• Nissan Kicks SUV (only for first-place)
  • $20,000 signing bonus
  • G FUEL endorsement contract for 3-6 months

FaZe have not yet announced when the five winners will be unveiled, but if they follow the previous FaZe5, there will be an individual video released for each winner – one per day until all five are made public.

Follow @fazeclan on Instagram for the latest updates on the competition!