5 YouTubers To Watch

5 YouTubers You Will Not Regret Watching

Everyone loves a good binge T.V. show but what's even better is binging YouTubers, in my opinion.

44

YouTube has been something that has fascinated me and taken up a majority of my free time for many years. I actually started my own channel after years and years of contemplation. I have so many people that I watch, there is honestly too many to count. All of them work so hard to create content for their subscribers and believe it or not it takes a lot of effort and motivation. I have provided a list of five YouTubers that I watch on a weekly basis. They have been my all time favorite people to watch for many years now and most of them I have been a subscriber from the beginning. Watching them puts me in such a good mood and makes me forget about all the priorities I have for a few hours. I highly recommend you watch these girls and I am sure you will be pushing that notification bell only two minutes into the video.

1. Olivia Jade

Remember Aunt Becky from Full House? Yep, this is her daughter. She is one of my all-time favorite YouTubers because she is only a year younger than me and I like to live vicariously through her. She has a wide range of videos that just show that she is a normal teenage girl who basically puts her life online. She is in college just like the rest of us and makes videos out of pure enjoyment.

2. Tess Christine

Tess Christine is one of those YouTubers that I want because she has an insane style. She makes the best lookbooks for every season and usually wears the most affordable clothes. She also does fun "Get The Look" of celebrities so her subscribers can dress like their icons. She seems like the kindest and most down to earth girl ever and her videos always put me in the best mood.

3. Sarah's Day

Sarah is the health and fitness YouTuber that I binge on a daily basis. Not only does she have a baby coming in March, but she gives the best health and fitness tips. Every video gives an insight on her journey. She also has a new podcast out called "The Health Code" and every time I am in the car, I listen to it. She just gives the best advice on how to get your health and fitness journey started. Let's not forget her adorable activewear line that has the best workout clothes ever!

4. Claudia Sulewski

Claudia is a YouTuber that I watch if I want to be in a good mood. Her videos are bring such good vibes and she is always so positive. She posts the best vlogs all about her days, the places she travels, and sometimes she even throws in weekly vlogs. She just brings positive energy to my world and always reminds me that life is not that serious. Also, she is dating Billie Eilish's brother so there's that.

5. Keaton Milburn

Keaton Milburn. My girl crush. She is seriously the coolest person ever. I am talking like I know here...well I wish I did. She is also your average college student who just loves making videos but she is just someone I could switch bodies with for a weekend. Does that sound weird? Her videos are just so raw and normal. She is very real on camera and she just goes about her everyday life filming her days. She has the best music taste and the way she talks is kind of like James Charles so you can imagine she is pretty funny. 10/10 would recommend!

I can guarantee that you will spend the next few days binge-watching these ladies. YouTube is such a great way to kill time. They are all so inspiring! They are the reason I put my first video out on YouTube myself. It is such a great way to be creative and make yourself known. Some people may look at me or say this is silly, but Youtube and these YouTubers have brought so much joy into my life and really have filled the gap of my free time!