favorite winton moments from new girl

3 winston bishop moments that will have you rOFL

Winston "Prank Sinatra" Bishop is truly one of the most iconic characters in television history. Here are some of my favorite Winston moments.

103
Fox

Of all shows I have watched on Netflix (and trust me, I watch a lot of it), I would say "New Girl" is what put me in the most laughing fits. The humor that the show uses is very similar to mine, and all the characters are so different and unique in their own way, they each have their own style of dialect that makes the show so much greater. When they're all together, pure comedy happens.

In my opinion, I would say most of the comedy is all thanks to Winston, who I'd describe as my favorite character on the show. Therefore, here are my favorite Winton Bishop moments from "New Girl." Beware, some of these are from the final season of New Girl that was not yet put up on Netflix (shoutout to Hulu, though) so read at your own risk!

1. Winston stealing his cat from Daisy because “she didn’t deserve him".

via GIPHY

When Winston meets an attractive girl named Daisy at the bar, he automatically takes a liking in her, and the two hit it off pretty well. A few episodes later, Winston asks if she wants to be exclusive before picking up Daisy's cat to pet sit, however he becomes paranoid when hearing another person in the shower of her apartment. Daisy denies there's a person in there, when it's very clear that there was another male present by the shoes at the door. Winston takes the cat, plots to kill him but ends up forming a relationship with Daisy's cat, Furguson. When Daisy comes to pick up Furguson, she admits to having sexual relations with others after agreement to being exclusive Winston, therefore Winston tells her he does not deserve him as a boyfriend, nor does she deserve the cat. He grabs the cage out of her arms, slams the door and decides to keep the cat for himself. From there on out, Furguson was featured in many episodes and Winston was a new, proud cat owner.

2. Jess mistaking aquarium rocks for crystal meth.

via GIPHY

When Winston is in the process of becoming a police officer, he has someone from the police academy come to their residence and speak with his roommates about Winston to make sure his intentions are good. Right before the background check, Jess remembers the large bag of what she believes to be crystal meth in her closet, and the other boys freak out, knowing that a walk through of the apartment from the police academy woman is very possible. All while hiding it from Winston, the two girls and three boys struggle with keeping the "meth" secret all up until the police academy woman finally runs into the "meth" clogging the toilet, identifying them to just be aquarium rocks.

3. Winton’s biggest prank on the show’s last episode.

via GIPHY

SPOILER ALERT! Throughout the series, Winton has described himself as "Prank Sinatra" because he loves pranks. However, they're either way too small or he just goes completely overboard. Well, the one that ended the season was definitely on the overboard side. Winston hired people to slip eviction notices under the apartment door. He spoke with officials that he knew Jess would contact confirming the eviction notices, and led on his friends to pack up the entire apartment that was the main setting of the show in all of its seasons. As soon as the moving truck was filled, the back door of the truck gets slid down, revealing a "gotcha" sticker of Winston. Everyone is confused, until Winston explains himself, showing that his prank was to get them to purchase a new place to live, pack everything and get a truck only to be told at the end that they didn't even have to. Winton described it as his greatest prank ever. Although it was just a prank, and the eviction notices weren't real, the show ended with the gang moving out of the loft anyway, moving on with their lives from the show's beloved apartment