10 Songs I've Had On Repeat All Month Long

In the words of Hobo Johnson, "That's my shit right there!"

9
https://www.pexels.com/photo/pile-of-assorted-cd-cases-322457/
Every Pixel

With September quickly coming to an end, I figured what better to write about than just a few of the songs that I have been listening to day in and day out since the start of the month. My taste in music is pretty all over the place, from Broadway Showtunes to whatever is playing on the radio.

1. "bellyache" - Billie Eilish 

This song is one of her OGs, but I am just as in love with it now as I was when I first heard it. It's a song that never fails to get me excited.

2. "Meant To Be Yours" - Heathers: The Musical

I have loved the movie "Heathers" for as long as I can remember, so naturally, when they turned it into a musical, my life was complete. This song is my favorite one to sing along to because of the vocal range throughout it.

3. "Yo Girl" - Heathers: The Musical

This song actually comes right before "Meant to Be Yours" chronologically. Do yourself a favor and listen to them in order; they transition from one to the next BEAUTIFULLY.

4. "bad guy" - Billie Eilish

Again, back to my girl Billie. I just really love her and am amazed at the talent she holds at such a young age. This song is a go-to for me.

5. "Typical Story" - Hobo Johnson 

Known for his hit song, "Peach Scone," Hobo Johnson makes a special kind of music that has powerful meanings behind the words and really great beats.

6. "Our Love is God" - Heathers: The Musical

...I'm sensing a theme here and I'm not mad about it. The music in this show is top notch.

7. "Broken Girls" - Gabbie Hanna

Gabbie started her career on Vine and quickly gained a following on YouTube once Vine died. She has since released a slew of singles and finally dropped an EP recently. She is crazy talented and her music speaks to my soul.

8. "Sweet Transvestite" - Rocky Horror Picture Show

By far one of my favorite movies to watch. Naturally, I started listening to this soundtrack once September started. This track is my all-time favorite from the whole movie. We stan Tim Curry.

9. "Happiness" - Hobo Johnson

I just really love this one; there's no specific reason behind it.

10. "Pillowcase" - Gabbie Hanna

A song about a breakup, a girl who is mad that she spent time crying over it, and a sick beat? What's not to love?

Related Articles Around the Web