My Top 10 Favorite Netflix Shows That Are Definitely Binge-Worthy

As the girl who spends a lot of time watching Netflix, I've got some pretty good recommendations.

13

When I'm bored, I always turn to Netflix. I mean, it's relaxing for me even though some of the shows I watch really make me think. In all honesty, I spend a good amount of time each day on Netflix, so you already I've watched a lot of shows. Here are my top 10 favorite series that you should watch too!

1. "Jane the Virgin"

Don't let the title throw you off! This show is SO addictive. It has the greatest combination of romance, friendship, and suspense. I highly recommend it, so get on it!

2. "FRIENDS"

I may or may not have actually watched the entire show three times. But, come on, It's just too good! The characters are so entertaining, and the storyline will never let you down. It's full of romance, friendship, and comedy.

3. "Shameless"

This show has a great storyline from season to season with insane character developments. Once you start watching, I guarantee you won't stop until the very last episode. A quick warning: it's definitely very naughty, meaning there is a lot of full frontal nudity throughout the show.

4. "Stranger Things"

This show is awesome! With its thrill, it'll surely keep you on the edge of your seat. I swear to you that the storyline is insanely good. It's a show you can't miss out on!

5. "Glee"

This show is one of my all-time favorite shows. It has a great combination of romance, friendship, comedy, and music! It's the perfect option when you can't decide if you'd rather watch TV or listen to music. The musical performances are amazing. Of course, it's got quite an intriguing plot.

6. "The Office"

This show is hands-down hilarious! Between Michael Scott's "that's what she said" jokes and Dwight's obsession with making Michael proud, there's nothing funnier. It's a must watch. In fact, if you haven't seen it already, I'm beyond shocked. You need to start it right now!

7. "Arrested Development"

This show can be crazy and weird, but it's really funny. While it may not be made for everyone, it's worth a shot. The unbelievable storyline and character progression will keep you wanting more. Overall, it's a great comedy show!

8. "New Girl"

"New Girl" is the perfect combination of cute and funny. Zoey Deschanel portrays her character so well. The storyline will always leave you excited to watch more because there's an endless surprising turn of events. It will also never fail to make you laugh!

9. "Young and Hungry"

Netflix continuously recommended this show for me. I'll admit that I was very hesitant at first, but after giving in and watching like the first few episodes, I was so glad that I did. I was instantly hooked! The show's a complete package with its awesome characters and exciting storyline. Not only that, but the casting is great too!

10. "That 70s Show"

This show is also such a classic. It's perfect for teenagers since they can relate to the characters even though it does take place in the '70s. In fact, it actually gives us a look into what it would be like to grow up in the '70s.

Before you say you've watched every show on Netflix, think again. If you check out my top 10, I'm sure you'll one you haven't watched yet. All of them are so entwining in almost an addictive way. I highly (very highly) recommend all of these shows. Now go start watching!