My Top Five Favorite Cleaning Products, Ranked

Based on my own preferences and what I have learned and seen others use on TikTok, here are my top five favorite cleaning products.

20

I've lived on my own with my boyfriend for three years, and in that time, on top of cleaning other people's houses and watching numerous videos of TikToks of people cleaning, I have gathered together my favorite cleaning products. I present to you, my top five favorite cleaning products.

I love leaving behind a room with a fresh clean scent, and I always light a candle when I am finished to help get the homey feel after a clean-up!

Sprayway Foaming Action Glass Cleaner

Show Off Reviews / YouTube

I've used glass cleaners in the past, but when I recently started using this one, I realized I had to make the switch. it goes on nicely and leaves a beautiful clean mirror behind once you're done wiping it down. There's no streaks, which is my favorite part about a glass cleaner.

Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish

Mike Mozart / Flickr

Out of all the furniture polishes and dusting products I have used in the past, Pledge is one of my favorites. Its various forms of dusting products always work extremely well with a microfiber towel and always leave the room you've used it on smelling lemon-y fresh.

Method All Purpose Cleaner

Method Products / Instagram

Just like with glass cleaners, I have used several all-purpose cleaners in the past, but this one I have recently started to use has to be my favorite. It works well, leaves a good, long-lasting fragrance behind, and it's also made with green technology, so it's better for the environment, which is always a plus!

Scrub Free Total Bathroom Cleaner

Transcend Limited / Instagram

I absolutely love this stuff! It definitely has earned its high rank on my list of favorite cleaning products. I have an old tile shower in the house I live in currently, and I spray this on, leave it for five minutes, and wipe it off. It leaves a fresh lemon scent behind, and it does a good job of cleaning soap scum!

Clorox Scentiva Toliet Bowl Cleaner

Clorox Singapore / YouTube

For my number one cleaning product, this one takes the cake! Clorox has always been a trustworthy brand in the past, but this line of toliet bowl cleaners has really stepped up their game. Coming out as a purpleish pink colored liquid, it does a good job of helping you do a not-so-pleasant job.

It also has a great smell afterwards, and their spray cleaner is a great product to use as well. I totally 10/10 recommend it, and it's bleach-free!