My Top Five Favorite Cleaning Products, Ranked

Based on my own preferences and what I have learned and seen others use on TikTok, here are my top five favorite cleaning products.

5

I've lived on my own with my boyfriend for three years, and in that time, on top of cleaning other people's houses and watching numerous videos of TikToks of people cleaning, I have gathered together my favorite cleaning products. I present to you, my top five favorite cleaning products.

I love leaving behind a room with a fresh clean scent, and I always light a candle when I am finished to help get the homey feel after a clean-up!

Sprayway Foaming Action Glass Cleaner

Show Off Reviews / YouTube

I've used glass cleaners in the past, but when I recently started using this one, I realized I had to make the switch. it goes on nicely and leaves a beautiful clean mirror behind once you're done wiping it down. There's no streaks, which is my favorite part about a glass cleaner.

Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish

Mike Mozart / Flickr

Out of all the furniture polishes and dusting products I have used in the past, Pledge is one of my favorites. Its various forms of dusting products always work extremely well with a microfiber towel and always leave the room you've used it on smelling lemon-y fresh.

Method All Purpose Cleaner

Method Products / Instagram

Just like with glass cleaners, I have used several all-purpose cleaners in the past, but this one I have recently started to use has to be my favorite. It works well, leaves a good, long-lasting fragrance behind, and it's also made with green technology, so it's better for the environment, which is always a plus!

Scrub Free Total Bathroom Cleaner

Transcend Limited / Instagram

I absolutely love this stuff! It definitely has earned its high rank on my list of favorite cleaning products. I have an old tile shower in the house I live in currently, and I spray this on, leave it for five minutes, and wipe it off. It leaves a fresh lemon scent behind, and it does a good job of cleaning soap scum!

Clorox Scentiva Toliet Bowl Cleaner

Clorox Singapore / YouTube

For my number one cleaning product, this one takes the cake! Clorox has always been a trustworthy brand in the past, but this line of toliet bowl cleaners has really stepped up their game. Coming out as a purpleish pink colored liquid, it does a good job of helping you do a not-so-pleasant job.

It also has a great smell afterwards, and their spray cleaner is a great product to use as well. I totally 10/10 recommend it, and it's bleach-free!