What Your Favorite "Book Of Mormon" Song Says About You

If you are a true fan, you have a favorite-- now it is time to find out what that song reveals!

913
Broadway Tour

Are you more of a "Turn It Off" or an "I Am Africa" person? How about "Man Up" or "Spooky Mormon Hell Dream?" All true Book of Mormon fans have a favorite song, and now it is time to find out what that song reveals about you!

1. Hello!

This song is truly wholesome and pure-- it's likely that you are, too. You always wear a bright innocent smile on your face and maintain clear morals (just stop trying to shove them on everyone else).

2. Two by Two

You are hopeful, ambitious, energetic, starry-eyed, and ready to take on the world. You practically radiate positivity. With your best friend at your side, you are even more unstoppable.

3. You and Me (But Mostly Me)

It is likely that you were the student who took control of group projects and did them all yourself because you didn't want anyone to mess them up. Teamwork was part of the grade, though, so you assigned everyone little tasks to make them feel like they helped out. You think you are the best at everything, and to be fair, you probably are.

4. Hasa Diga Eebowai

Your bluntness can come off as inappropriate or rude to others, but you've gone through a lot in life and nobody can really blame you. You simply say things as they are-- they might be brutal, but they're the truth.

5. Turn it Off

Even if you are not consciously doing so, you likely spend lots of energy repressing certain feelings or unresolved inner-turmoil. You're not very good at it hiding it, though, and need to understand that the people who matter are always there to support you.

6. I Am Here for You

You are a genuinely caring person who just wants to give a helping hand and receive one in return. You are always there to be a good friend to others, yet your levels of care and concern are often not reciprocated in your friendships.

7. All-American Prophet

You are completely invested in what matters to you most, and you are a true expert on the subject. People come to you when they have questions because they assume that you'll have the answer, and sure enough, you always do.

8. Sal Tlay Ka Siti

You don't have it easy in life and deserve so much more than what you have been given. Still, you don't give up. You hang on to your hopes and dreams to carry you through challenging times.

9. Man Up

While you might not have been the most proactive person around, you are done being a follower and are starting to make a change. You might be stepping outside of your comfort zone, but you were confident in your decision to do so the moment that you made it.

10. Making Things Up Again

People think that you lie all the time. They deduced so correctly, but you'd beg to differ. Of course, you don't lie! You just use your imagination, right?

11. Spooky Mormon Hell Dream

You've always been known as the good kid and have never really done anything wrong. That is, aside from your version of the donut with a maple glaze. Maybe you borrowed someone's favorite pencil in second grade and deliberately didn't return it, or you blamed the kid sitting next to you for talking in class when it was your fault. Whatever the situation may be, it has been years but the guilt still hasn't all faded away.

12. I Believe

When things get rough, you're the last person to give up and lose faith. You are very optimistic, but sometimes unrealistically so. That's because you are quick to push aside thoughts that make you think twice or reevaluate your beliefs and opinions. Nevertheless, there are only good intentions at heart.

13. Baptize Me

You are one of those people that everyone thinks is completely innocent and virtuous, but the more they get to know you, the more they start to question whether that's the case. Are you as innocent as they first assumed? Maybe, maybe not.

14. I Am Africa

You were the kid that went on a week-long service trip to an underdeveloped country, helped paint a house for a couple days, and returned home acting like you've become one with the natives. Yes, I'm sure they are all oh-so-thankful for your "sacrifices."

15. Joseph Smith American Moses

Your intentions are always good, but often times your words come out wrong. And by wrong, I mean really wrong. You don't realize the impact of what you say until after you say it, and by then, it's too late.

16. Tomorrow Is a Latter Day

You truly strive to live in the moment-- you don't dwell on the past or worry about the far future. It may not have been easy to reach this point in your life, but now that you have reached it, you are happier than ever and wouldn't change a thing.