QUICK WAYS TO MAKE FAST CASH

As a college student, I am always in need of money, for school, bills, housing, etc. Stressing about money, is never something someone wants. In always need of cash, I have multiple things that you can do, to make that payment on time. And no they are not going to take months to earn you money, you will be getting cash in hand, same day!

SELL YOUR OLD/UNUSED CLOTHES

https://images.app.goo.gl/jSrGGGxxEQZB6MsY7

Trust me, there are clothes in your closet that you have not worn in months, maybe years. So, what better way to make some spare cash, than by selling your clothes. Plato's Closet is my go to place, to sell my unused clothes. Plato's Closet also takes more than clothes. They take, shoes, accessories, and purses. So clean out that closet, and make some cash! And, Plato's closet accepts both women and men clothes. Just know, that you will have to leave your items to get appraised, and then based on your items condition, brand, and need, they will let you know how much they will buy your items for. And then off you go, with cash in hand, and a clean closet too! Check Plato's Closet out here:

https://www.platoscloset.com

SELL YOUR UNWANTED/UNUSED ITEMS

https://images.app.goo.gl/74C3iP84gNN85LXMA

Look around you, there is bound to be something in your room or home that you are not using or need. Make some quick cash off those items, by using selling apps on your phone. Apps like, 5miles, Offer Up, and Let go, allow you to post and sell items through their app. Just snap a picture, price/describe and then post! Have Facebook? Then utilize their own selling application, Facebook Marketplace. Similar to selling apps, Marketplace also allows you to post on your feed. You never know, someone you know, may want what you are selling. All these selling applications, allow you to safely message through the app, without ever having to give out your phone number.

SELL YOUR BLOOD OR PLATELETS

https://images.app.goo.gl/U7Lo6WGL4rjQAs9q6

You are not only helping yourself, by making money, but you will also be saving and benefiting someone else's life. Find your local plasma or blood donation clinic, and schedule an appointment. Your 1 donation of blood will save 3 lives, so why not donate your blood. Just be sure to eat and drink plenty of fluids before hand. And maybe take a driver, if this is your first time giving blood or platelets, as you may get ill after. And with platelets you can make up to $300 a month! So schedule your appointment to give now!

These are just a few, things I have tried or done, when in need of cash. So, if you are ever in need of money, try one of these 3 ways to make fast cash.