12 Of The Best Fast Food Menu Items

12 Items That Prove Fast Food Is A Gift From The Heavens

Stop pretending like you're too good for McDonald's fries.

303

It is no secret that fast food is a controversial topic. Many people have critiqued fast food for its high level in calories and lowness in nutritional value, and recent stories of how the food is prepared has not helped its cause. But let's be real. Fast food is always delicious, and hits the spot at any day and anytime. Stop lying to yourself and pretending like you don't like it, because we all know you do. Easy, convenient, and tasty...what could be better? Well, if you're not convinced, maybe I need to jog your memory a little bit...

1. Chick-fil-A's waffle fries

chick fil a

Lmk why I'm always craving them the most on Sundays.

2. In-N-Out Burger's double-double cheeseburger

in and out

If you don't get animal style, we can't be friends.

3. Chipotle's burrito bowl

chipotle

One day, I hope to live in a world where guac isn't extra.

4. McDonald's chicken nuggets

mcdonalds

These may be the greatest things to ever exist (along with pretty much every other menu item at McDonald's). Pair these nugs with some sweet and sour sauce and you're good to go.

5. Wendy's frosty

milkshake

If you don't dip your fries in milkshakes, can we even be friends?

6. Culver's cheese curds

The best is playing the game to guess whether you're going to get a yellow or orange cheese curd.

7. Auntie Anne's cinnamon sugar sticks

auntie annes

I still have flashbacks to forcing my mom to buy these for me each time I went to the mall...my childhood weakness.

8. Portillo's baked mostacholi

The most delicious cheesy goodness you've ever tasted. Chicago knows what's up.

9. Potbelly's sugar cookie

Pro tip: Never check how many calories these are.

10. Panda Express' orange chicken

orange chicken

UGH. Does this one even need an explanation?

11. Krispy Kreme's glazed donuts

krispy kreme

Literally the best donuts in the whole wide world, don't fight me on that.

12. Papa John's pizza

papa johns

The best of the worst.

Drooling yet? I will always admit that fast food is delicious and definitely the best bang for your buck. Those who say it's gross, greasy, and dirty are clearly mistaken. It's time to stop lying to yourself and go hit the drive-thru. Treat yourself! Your stomach and heart will be its happiest, and the diet can wait until tomorrow. But of course, everything in moderation.