Summer 2019 Fashion Trends You Need to Try

Wanna start turning heads?

553

Wanna start turning heads? Make 'em stare with these 2019 fashion trends:

1. Biker shorts

Athleisure has been a trend for the past two years now, and it's been growing miraculously. Biker shorts are a style you can dress up or dress down. A lot of people have been wearing blazers with their shorts (personally, something I'm too scared to try, but people have been absolutely rocking it) or they wear an oversized t-shirt with some Filas and they are on their way. Either way, it's a growing trend that more people should embrace!

2. Animal Instincts

Recently, animal print has just been popping off everywhere and I'm obsessed!! It's such a trendy way to dress yourself up and have a little bit of pop in your life. Snakeskin and leopard print are the most popular and personally my favorite. People have been wearing it subtly or with neon colors in the print. Whichever way it's styled, it's a home run.

3. Midi Dresses

UGH! What's not to love about a midi dress? They're so flattering on everyone. I'm only 5 feet tall, and I still find a way to make it rock on me. I absolutely love a casual midi dress styled with some Nike Air Force 1's or Filas. It's so easy to dress it up or just slip it on for a casual day of running errands.

4. Neon Apparel

Like animal instincts, neon colors have been making their way to the top of the trend list, and it's been killing it. It's such a "Wow!" factor. Whether your outfit is all neon or go home or it's just a sports bra hiding underneath a white T-shirt, it's a great trend to turn heads with.

5. Pick A Shoulder, Any Shoulder

One shoulder is the new off-the-shoulder. It's such a flattering piece of apparel and you can find so many styles and prints with it. I have a black one shoulder and it's one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Just don't wear it to the beach... Those tan lines won't be as flattering as the shirt is itself.