Fashion Trends For 2016

Fashion Trends For 2016

"Life isn't perfect, but your outfit can be".

18
Fashion Trends For 2016

ATTENTION TO ALL MY FASHION LOVERS! As Queen Blair states, "Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design, and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be." Have you ever heard your parents say, "That style was in back in my years"? Fashion is constantly changing with styles, trends and designs. Here are ten top trends that I have personally seen all around the world on celebrities, fashion stylists and more:

1. Bomber Jackets

Bomber jackets are one of the most popular styles going around right now for a few simple reasons. The first reason: you can find them at any store. The second reason: they can make a simple outfit look great by adding some color and texture. The third reason: they can be pretty inexpensive depending on where you look, especially at H&M. Bomber jackets can spice up any outfit and that's why they're really trending now.

2. Statement Fur

Statement fur has been popular for years because it's a great piece that you will always have in your closet until the end of time. For me personally, I always like to really invest in some well put together statement fur. Like the bomber jacket, the statement fur can really add a lot to your style and look.

3. Off the Shoulder Tops

Off the Shoulder tops are a beautiful trend because they show off those shoulders and can always make you look sexy for any type of occasion. You can find these types of tops almost anywhere.

5. Chokers

Chokes have been all over social media, reality television, celebrities and stylists. I remember this trend being in when I was around the age of my middle school years. I am happy to see this trend come back this year because let's be honest, they're super cute.

6. Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend jeans are not typically something you see on women, however, they are slowly becoming more and more popular because they look cute with any top with some edge.

7. Over the Knee Suede Boots

Over the knee suede boots have been seen during the colder months of fall and winter. They are great to pair with some jeans and a simple sweater to create a great fashion look.

8. Pompom Key Chains

To be honest, I'm not sure what the whole trend is about adding a pompom key chain to your bag or keys. However, I guess adding a ball of fluff to your wardrobe is considered fashionable these days. They're definitely cute though!

9.Graphic & Distressed Tees

Graphic and distressed Tees are great for errands, relaxing, going to class or running late. They are simple but add style and edge to your outfit. Grab a cute graphic and distressed tee with jeans, a leather jacket, or sneakers and you're ready to take on the day.

10. Velvet

Velvet has came a long way in our society. We first saw the trend of velvet in the 1900's, and now they have appeared again in our decade. From velvet tops, jeans or even chokers, any outfit go from simple to unique.