Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald

Meet The 5 Most Exciting Characters From 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald'

The pre-HP we needed.

45

A young Albus Dumbledore, Nagini as a human, and a new old Lestrange, J.K. Rowling has done it again.

I know we all cried when we finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and then again when we watched "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." But I'm here to tell you the wizarding world is back with a new installment in the Fantastic Beasts series that picks up right where "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them" left off. The movie is filled with action, nostalgia, and plot twists. The best part - you know there will be another one after this.

Here are 5 things to know about "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald."

1. A Young Dumbledore

In "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" the year is around 1930 where Albus Dumbledore is a young Hogwarts Professor teaching defense against the dark arts. There's even a scene with a Boggart, reminding us of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", nostalgic AF.

2. Nagini, is that you?

Harry_Weasley_Granger 9¾❤️ on Instagram: “Nagini e uma vaca mas ela e maravilhosa ❤️❤️🐍 #harrypotter #nagini”

So apparently Nagini isn't just a snake. She was actually a young girl cursed to turn into a snake at will, but as you all know eventually, she stayed a snake and at Voldemort's side.

3. Who is Credence?

Don't worry, someone finally fixed his hair in this installment. Credence has run away and everyone is looking for him in this movie but he's just trying to find himself. Credence spends the whole time searching for his true family to find some heritage and love. He somewhat finds out who he is and he is just as shook as I am, you'll see.

4. This guy is back

Newt's trusty/untrustworthy friend the jewelry niffler is back and ready for action. This little guy follows Newt around and is always there and cute when he needs him most.

5. Leta Lestrange

Actually, the nicest Lestrange I've ever met, but this was way before Bellatrix's time. Leta Lestrange works for the Ministry of Magic and is engaged to Newt's older brother, Theseus, even though Newt and Leta were friends in their time together at Hogwarts. As all the Lestrange's do, Leta has some demons of her own and was of course in Slytherin house.

Go see "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald" is in theaters November 16th, you won't be disappointed.