In 'Chasing Happiness,' The Jonas Brothers And Their Fans Are All Grown Up
Film

The Jonas Brothers' 'Chasing Happiness' Shows The JoBros And Their Fans Are All Grown Up

As the Jonas Brothers have grown together and as individuals, so have their fans.

1433

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains spoilers for "Chasing Happiness"

The new Jonas Brothers "Chasing Happiness" documentary released this past Tuesday, just making fans more proud of where the brothers are now in their lives. Believe when I say, I have already watched it three times.

Jonas Brothers' Chasing Happiness - Official Trailer | Prime Video YouTube

In the documentary, the brothers give viewers insight from the very beginning of their lives to where they are now. From Nick's time on Broadway to the Jonas family disconnecting from their church where they were kicked out of, as well as truth bombs on how life on the Disney Channel hurt their image.

Now, I know that the Jonas Brothers have been around these last couple of months, releasing two new songs, "Sucker" and "Cool," but most sets they perform creates PLENTY of nostalgia for fans as they do a lot of their old music, like "Burning Up," "Year 3000," and "Lovebug."

And to reassure, they never expected for fans to unite as fast as they did over their reunion.

For myself, the documentary gave me a new respect for the Jonas Brothers. I have always loved their music and been a fan since they first came on to the scene, but now that I am out of that phase of being a so-called "fangirl" and into my 20s, I get a better understanding of what they really had to go through.

Nick, Kevin, and Joe have always kept close to who they are and now that their fanbase is a lot older, coming out with this documentary was a smart move into their new era of music and what they want to achieve with it. They have always been able to grow with their fanbase and that's evidently why their music began to mature, especially now.

When we were young and even now, we never know of the hardships that many of our favorite celebrities go through, specifically if they keep their business private as the JoBros stated in the documentary, to get to where they are now. It's always a mystery on where they came from.

It's a great feeling to see a piece of your childhood back and I think that's what the brothers really reflected on. They wanted to go back to it and just have fun like they use to. They see the fans wanting the reunion and they gave not only them the time to miss it but they also gave themselves the time to miss it. That's the biggest takeaway from the documentary.

But now with their new 16 track album "Happiness Begins" coming out within the next couple of days, the documentary sets up a great understanding of what this album is all about and I am sure it will be one of the best albums yet — with the exception of "A Little Bit Longer" because it's personal favorite.