My Sister And Brother Are My Best Friends

When You Give A Girl An Older Sister And A Younger Brother

Family is forever, over all insignificant things.

405
Loui Wenig

When you give a girl an older sister and a younger brother, she gets two lifelong best friends. As much as they all argue and yell and fight, they have to end up getting along because they're family and basically stuck with each other.

When you give a girl an older sister she gets someone to look up to and admire. That older sister can be annoying but she'll be there in a pinch and will always love her younger sister no matter what mistakes she makes.

When you give a girl a younger brother you give her the sometimes annoying little brother but mostly the soft-hearted and loving person he'll grow up to be. He'll always try to help both his older sisters with boy problems (even if his advice isn't good) and he'll always stick up for both of them and respect them.

When you give a girl these two people the goodbyes are heartbreaking but the hello's become so much sweeter.

When you give a girl these two most important people, she gets the most love and support that just about anyone could have.

When a girl has the two people she can count on for anything, all of her problems seem to go away with just one laugh in a phone call or FaceTime or letter.

When you give a girl an older sister she gets to ask her many questions that don't really matter but also have important conversations.

When you give a girl a younger brother she gets to play catch and basketball with him until the sun goes down and laugh about random stuff while walking home from the park.

When a girl gets these two people she knows she can cry on either, or both, of their shoulders no matter what the situation is and they'll care about her feelings.

No matter what changes come, the connection of family is the strongest bond of all and these three best friends can make it through anything life gives them.