10 Fall And Winter Essentials Every New England College Girl Should Order BEFORE August Ends

These are 10 must-haves for students for the upcoming school year in the New England area!

616

All of these simple, affordable items are so necessary and worth getting, ESPECIALLY if you're planning on attending school in the New England area! Sorry to the HATERS of the COLD (myself included), it gets rainy and cold up there!

1. Comfy, warm winter coat — I AM GIA Pixie jacket

This jacket is such a cute go-to when the cooler weather starts coming through New England. It's thick, fuzzy material will 100% keep you toasty and warm all winter long!

I just got it in red and it's my absolute new favorite jacket:)

2. Quality rain boots — HUNTER boots

Hunter Boots

These boots are so PERFECT for all the rainy weather the New England area gets especially during the fall, winter, and spring. It rains like crazy in Rhode Island so every time it rains I thank my mother (in my head) for getting me these babies (PLUS the blue is such a cute color for URI because our colors are blue)!

3. Woolly Threada pullover

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WOOLLY THREADS... what are you waiting for?! You NEED one of these. They're like beach towel material that keeps you incredibly cozy and warm. That's all I gotta say...go get one NOW!

4. Real good snow boots — Adirondack ll Ugg boots

If you are planning on going to school in the New England area, lemme tell ya... you will 100% NEED snow boots!

It snows and snows and snows some more, until the point campus is closed. BUT the dining halls will sure as hell be open and you have to haul your ass there for some food! That's where snow boots come into play!

These snow boots have never failed to keep my feet warm, comfortable, and dry. They are so worth the $$.

5. Blue jeans and black jeans

These jeans have to be my #1 go-tos! Whether I'm wearing them to class or out to a party they match with pretty much any top paired with a cute bootie or platform sneaker!

The brand Just Black Denim is amazing and I only wear their jeans because I'm curvy and the material is stretchy and really good quality. The slit in the knee is a super cute touch too!

6. Booties (for parties!) — Steve Madden FERRIS

HELLOOOOOOO, LADIES!! I just got these booties ON SALE and they are FIRE.

These are going to be my go-to booties this fall/winter at school in Rhode Island! They are so trendy and will go with pretty much anything.

PSA: If I had to choose one brand of shoes to wear the rest of my life it would definitely be Steve Madden.

7. Cute winter hat — Love Your Melon

This hat is perfect for the colder weather and will for sure keep your head nice and warm, while adding a trendy element to your outfit!

8. Casual trendy sneakers — Vans

Amazon

Now, these are so dope. They are gonna be the next pair of shoes I need to buy myself because look at them... they're amazing.

A lot of walking across/around campus is definitely being done every day at school and Vans are trendy, comfortable, and reasonably priced! WIN WIN WIN!

9. DENIM JACKET! — ASOS

ASOS

Denim Jackets are probably the biggest must-have. It is such a staple item that I literally throw on over anything, in any season. SO MANY OPTIONS TOO! Oversized, distressed, cropped, black, red, blue, light wash etc. THE LIST GOES ON N' ON.

10. A few simple skirts — Brandy Melville

BrandyMelville

Gingham is SOO in right now. Skirts are staple items that you can throw a cool vintage T-shirt on with and a pair of sneakers or Doc Martins!