10 Fun Things To Do This Fall With Your Boo Or Friends

The weather is great, the season is changing what will you be doing this fall? Here are 10 fun things to do this fall with your boo or best friends that will make the most out of this season.

1. Go to the fair.

My favorite thing to do in the fall is going to the fair. The fair kicks off the start of fall and its an escape from the real world for 3 to four hours.

2. Go to a pumpkin patch.

Sure it's basic, but its honesty such a calming thing to do. Whether you're taking pictures or picking out a pumpkin for your home, a pumpkin patch offers the true fall aesthetic.

3. Decorate a pumpkin.

Release your inner creativity! You can either paint or carve a pumpkin. Painting pumpkins tends to last a lot longer and you can easily fix any mistakes you have along the way! But the good ole fashioned pumpkin carving is always fun too! Share your creativity by taking a pictures of your pumpkin. It's a great way for a friendly competition as well.

4. Go for a hay ride. 

A simple hay ride on a farm or through a haunted house always sets the mood for fall. Get out of your comfort zone and into the farm life!

5. Go to fall festivals. 

Relax, enjoy good music, food, crafts and people at fall festivals. Simply google fall festivals and a list of all the towns hosting festivals will pop up. It's the perfect time to catch up with friends and families.

6. Go food tasting in local cites or towns. 

Fall is the perfect weather for outdoor food festivals and tastings. You can also google local food festivals so you can see what local restaurants will be there.

7. Go to a brewery. 

Make sure you're of age, wink wink. Breweries have all sorts of beer available and usually provide a nice aesthetic in an environment where you can just relax and talk with chilled people.

8. Make your own candle. 

Head to YouTube for a fun DIY project you and your friends can enjoy. What I love about making your own candles is that you can customize your own scents.

9. Go to a corn maze. 

Corn mazes are fun and they are all different from one another. Grab a group of friends and head to local mazes that will have you turning every corner for a fun escape.

10. Have a fall photo shoot. 

Grab your friends or your boo and go have a photo shoot! Whether this is just your Iphone camera or professionals having these shoots capture the season and the sun during this season complements your skin.

Fall only comes once a year make sure you capture every moment of it. Whether you do one or all of these things you are sure to have a memorable time spent with your loved ones.