20 Fall-Themed Snacks Every College Student Should Get Their Hands On Because PSLs Are SO Overrated

Put on your cozy sweater and fluffy socks, we're going to Tar-ghey.

315

It's October! Hooray! And we're at Target...

We can get a pumpkin candle, and maybe some fake pumpkins too.

But wait, here are the snacks, and we are very, very hungry.

What should we get when there are so many things? No need to worry! Here are the best fall snacks at Target you absolutely, definitely need this spooky season (BONUS: All under $10, most under $5!).

1. Maple Crème Oreos - $3.79

If you read 10 pages, eat one. If you read 10 pages, eat another.

There's your strategy for beating enormous reading assignments.

2. Pumpkin Cheerios - $3.79

Photo by Amanda Belec on Unsplash

For those days when you just can't make it to the dining hall.

3. Pop Tarts Pumpkin Pie - $3.89

Literally. heaven in a box. Cold or warm. Pumpkiny perfection.

LIMITED EDITION, might I add!

4. Pumpkin Spice Pretzels - $3.69

Photo by Michael Longmire on Unsplash

Chilling on the quad, and I pull out my—what's that—pumpkin spice pretzels? Best way to make friends.

5. Pumpkin Spice Coffee - $5.99

I use this religiously. It's freaking delicious. You're welcome.

6. Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream - $3.62

Photo by Grace Mak on Unsplash

For when you're watching “The Shining” in bed and need to distract yourself from the horror. Redrum, anyone?

7. Pumpkin Spice Almonds - $3.69

Perfect for when you're feelin' those ~healthy gorl~ vibes.

8. Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt - $2.49

Photo by Sara Cervera on Unsplash

This stuff, wow. I literally have dreams about this because I'm dairy free and cannot eat it.

Do it for me (and your taste buds).

9. Candy Corn Trail Mix - $3.69

We do so! much! every! day! This will help to keep you fueled between long classes with a festive flair.

10. Werther's Halloween Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels - $3.99

Photo by Yulia Khlebnikova on Unsplash

You can be a grandma and give these out like party favors. Or you can eat them all yourself in lectures that are too boring to not snack in.

11. Maple Truffle Butter Cookies - $3.69

For cheat night. Enough said.

12. Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese - $3.39

Photo by Tara Evans on Unsplash

Picture this on a cinnamon bagel, with some honey drizzled on top. Paradise.

13. Mochi Ice Cream Pumpkin Spice - $5.89

Pumpkin. Mochi. What universe is this? But I love it, and you will too, for yes, cheat night (I have a lot of those).

14. Halo Top Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream - $6.95

Photo by Penguinuhh on Unsplash

For my non-dairy friends out there, Halo Top is the best. And pumpkin flavored!?

15. Talenti Pumpkin Pie Gelato Ice Cream - $5.19

Ugh, if you can eat dairy, I am SO jealous right now. Talenti is famous for its rich, creamy gelato, and in a pumpkin flavor—I can't even imagine the deliciousness. Go forth and feast.

16. RX Bar Pumpkin Spice - $8.39

I SWEAR by RX Bars. They keep me full in between meals and have a whopping ~12~ grams of protein. This pumpkin flavor is the literal embodiment of having my cake and eating it too.

17. Larabar Pumpkin Pie - $5.79

If you're not a fan of RX Bars, try these! They are at a lower price point and are still yummy, say, for a fall reading session.

18. Alpine Spiced Cider Instant Drink Mix - $2.59

Photo by Sarah Gualtieri on Unsplash

Oof, I will definitely be making these this season. Imagine sipping this lovely apple cider drink as you're just waking up, starting off the day with a rustic twist of goodness. Insert *chef's kiss* meme here.

19. Delighted by Pumpkin Hummus - $5.99

Okay, this is a bit out there, but here me out. Dessert hummus!? And in pumpkin flavor!? I think I'm on board (emphasis on think).

20. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Creamer - $4.99

Photo by Heidi Kaden on Unsplash

Yes, the VSCO girl delicacy: pumpkin spice creamer. For any and all basic occasions. *drops mic*

If you want some tunes to eat your fall snacks to, check out my "fall feels" playlist here.