10 Delicious Fall Recipes For All The Cozy Autumnal Vibes

10 Delicious, Must-Bake Fall Recipes For All The Cozy Autumnal Vibes

Long live sweaters, spiced coffees, and cinnamon buns.

6201
close-up of cinnamon rolls on a grey plate

Fall has OFFICIALLY arrived!

As you might be able to tell, I love the season. A lot of my friends don't understand how I could possibly love cold weather, but at least I make them laugh when they see me all excited.

That being said, I love it when I can get someone else excited for the season with all the essentials for a perfect fall. That's why I thought I'd focus on some classic treats that are just extra special for this time of year.

These are all popular foods, so feel free to find the recipe of your choice after you've been inspired by the list! (If you don't know which one to try first, I won't blame you one bit).

Cinnamon Buns

@americanfoodprn

Okay, I had to include this one first. These are good ANY time of year and those who know me can attest to my love for them. However, adding some nutmeg and/or other spices of your choice will definitely make this more autumn-appropriate.

Enjoy with icing or just by themselves!

Pumpkin Pie

@confessionsofabakingqueen

Forever and always, no explanation needed.

Apple Cinnamon Maple Overnight Oats

@kelseyelizabethjohnson

Okay, I cheated a little because there's no baking necessary for this one! In a mason jar or mug, put in some oats, water or milk, cinnamon, and cut apples.

Leave it covered in your refrigerator overnight for a perfect fall breakfast in the morning! Add some maple syrup as a sweetener.

Apple Turnovers

@mollyjwilk

Crunchy on the outside, soft and warm on the inside - what else can you ask for? If you like your spices, don't forget to add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.

Maple Pecan Blondies

@anima_pompon

This is essentially the fall version of a brownie. Get ready for some delicious, cozy, soft squares topped with crunchy pecans and whipped cream. Great with coffee!

Peach Cobbler

@itskitskitchen

This is one of my favorites and tastes best warm. It's warm and easily customizable โ€” you can make your own fruit medley and spice it up however you want.

Plus, it can be served with so many different things like vanilla ice cream, hot or cold lattes, tea, apple cider, and more.

White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodle (!)

@reneemiller117

Okay, this one isn't super common, so click here for a recipe. You know it's going to be good just by the name, and I can't wait to try these myself!

Banana Bread

@pastry_tales

An oldie but a goodie - banana bread never lets you down. To make it your own, add any combination of chocolate chips, walnuts, sliced almonds, and whipped cream on the side.

To make it especially autumnal, add some allspice or pumpkin flavoring.

Chocolate Chip (Pumpkin) Muffins

@okonomikitchen

These are classics but seem especially perfect for fall. If you want, you can take inspiration from the white chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies and make them pumpkin flavored with your choice of chocolate chips and/or nuts.

Coffee Spice Cake

@barleyandsage

Don't sleep on some good ole spice cake, folks. Whether you like it with a powdered sugar coating, cream cheese frosting, or no topping at all, this cake will never fail to put a smile on your face.

Adding coffee to the recipe also makes for a great combination if that's something you're looking for.

Whether you love, hate, or couldn't care for fall, I hope some of these baking ideas have you looking forward to the season just a little bit more. Wherever you are and however things may be, if you can, take some time out to bake something that'll make you smile.

It'll be worth it. ๐Ÿ‚

From Your Site Articles