20 Puns For Fall Instagram Captions

20 Punny Fall Captions That Are Just Too Gourd To Pass Up

These pun-tastic captions will leaf your followers smiling and your likes increasing.

6774
Karlee Onstad

It is that time of the year again –– the season of sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes and colorful trees. Therefore, your Instagram game has to be on point, because, as we all know, autumn ends almost as soon as it begins and those few posts need to be perfect. But have no fear, you've come to the right place.

These 20 captions are un-be-leaf-ably clever and will guarantee to BOOst those likes.

1. Drinking tea

Tumblr

• "I herb it was chilly outside."

• "Beau-tea is in the eye of the mug-holder."

• "Quali-tea day."

• "It's a brew-tiful day for a cup of tea."

• "Simplici-tea is key."

• "I got myself into some hot waters."

2. Playing in the leaves

Tumblr

• "I be-leaf this is the best day of my life."

• "It has been a quali-tree day."

• "I can't guaran-tree this candid photo was not posed…"

• "Leaves and laughs."

3. Picking apples at the orchard

Gifer

• "Now taking apple-cations for an orchard co-explorer."

• "I could make a joke about you being the apple of my eye, but I peel like you've heard that before."

4. Wearing all your cute hats and scarves

• "It's beanie a great fall so far!"

• "It's unBUNDLEbly cold outside!"

5. Going to a pumpkin patch

gfycat

• "They said carrying these things would be easy as (pumpkin) pie… I beg to differ."

• "It was a patch-ure perfect day."

• "Oh my gourd! The pumpkins are huge."

• "Today was a gourd day."

6. Venturing through a corn maze

Tenor

• "I could make a joke... but it's too corny."

• "It was aMAZEing we actually found our way out."

• "We survived the corn maze, so I'd say we acCOBlished a lot today."

7. Going out for Halloween

wp-content

• "After this Halloween, I may need some treat-ment."

• "Got myself some eye candy."

• "BOOzin'"

• "Bad to the BOOne."

• "We have a few tricks up our sleeves."

8. Carving pumpkins

• "This activity required a large learning carve."

• "Po tip, this is a very dangerous tradition, make sure to be carve-ful!"

9. Drinking hot apple cider

You Fancy Me Mad

• "It's not just good, it's red delicious."

• "Apple cider makes the (apple) crisp days warmer."

10. Cuddling with bae

Gfycat

• "It's a bae-tiful day for snuggling."

• "This boy/girl is hug-believably amazing."

11. Hiking

Gfycat

• "This is one hill of a view."

• "Started from the bottom now we're here."

12. Watching Sunday football

Imgur

• "Football season is always a KICKass time."

• "I say I am watching football, but half(the)time I am just drinking."

13. Walking in a canopy of colorful trees

Imgur

• "Orange you glad it's Autumn?"

• "Good times with quali-tree friends."

• "Birch please."

14. Wearing all your sweaters

We Heart It

• "This may or may knit be my favorite season."

• "Fall is sweater than honey."

15. Wearing your uggs

Odyssey

• "Ughs and Uggs."

• "Fall is basically an ugg-standing time of the year."

16. Going on coffee dates

Tumblr

• "It's a brewtiful day in the neighborhood."

• "If I had a (star)buck for every time we went here…"

• "Procaffienation at its finest."

• "Since it's almost Halloween, they should call it decapitated coffee."

17. Having Halloween movie nights

Tenor

• "Had ourselves a spook-tacular night."

• "Didn't think I would hide behind a pillow the entire movie... but that was witch-ful thinking."

18. Going to a haunted house

Tumblr

• "Me and my boo's."

• "The haunted house was fang-tastic."

• "In the beginning, I said the haunted house wasn't scary... but I'm afraid I spook too soon."

19. Going trick-or-treating

Tumblr

• "SWEET Jesus! We hit the jackpot."

• "A candy apple a day keeps the ghosts away."

• "I love Halloween so trickin' much!"

20. Attending hockey games

Imgur

• "I am so puckin' happy we won."

• "That was an ice-redible game!"

• "What a nICE day to watch people legally hit each other."