Interested in knowing what's trending for Fall 2016? If you consider yourself to be an eclectic fashionista then you are in luck this Fall. Your fall fashion report consists of some of your favorites including:
- Jewel Tones ( hunter green, burgandy, wine, purple, dark lime and hints of gold)
- Moto Jackets ( even if you don't own a motorcycle but still want to feel rebellious)
- Velvet.Lots and lots of crushed velvet
- Stripes and patterns. ( Polka dots, leopard, and cheetah)
- Embellished Tinsel Accessories
- Wrapped sweaters and cardigans
- Cross body Bags
- Boots and Booties
- Embellished Guitar Straps on Art Deco bags
- Bold statement pieces with your ring selections and yes, statement chokers... because let's admit it, as much as we have mentally wanted to choke anyone who has worn anyone recently, we can't, because well, they are super cute.
Denim and plaid is also making a return this Fall as one your favorite fall fashion staples.
The fun aspect of fall fashion is that you can make it your own. If you were planning on throwing together multiple patterns this fall then you are in luck because it will appear as if you intended to be fashion forward... (on purpose) without looking like you meant to do it. There are endless possibilities when it comes to putting together your wardrobe. If you like to shop at your local " Goodwill" then you will find a wide variety of sweaters, band tees, and rompers. This Fall, at "Forever 21" you will find this season's best accessories and romantic floral and party dresses. You can guarantee that when you mix and match that you will create a look that is all your own.
Below, I have compiled a list of visual aids of some of this seasons' favorite items and brands ( "Free People", " Macy's", "Nordstroms", "TopShop', "Urban Outfitters", etc.) This years look is very Renaissance Woman + Modern Gypsy + Rocker Chic. This Fall, you create YOU. And as always, shop with soul.
1. Moto Jackets (available in Jewel Tones, Leather and Pleather)
2. Sweaters and Cardigans ( bell sleeves, laced up, ribbed sweaters and off the shoulder)
3.) Party Dresses ( wrap dresses, silk, leather/pleather, glitter, and velvet).
4.) Stripes and Prints
6.) Moto Jeans and Ripped Jeans
7.) Fall Beauty ( copper eyes, wine lips, flushed cheeks, winged eyes, Micellar water cleansing solution)
Additional copper pigment: https://www.etsy.com/listing/76265641/mineral-eyeshadow-molten-metals
FALL MUSIC PREVIEW- What are you listening to?
1.)ToveLo- " Lady Wood"
2.) Leonard Cohen- " You Want It Darker"
3.)Pixies- " Head Carrier"
4.) Jack White- "Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016"
8.) Accessories ( knee length socks, crossbody bags, chokers,tinsel, stone rings,embellished guitar straps, booties, tinsel, patches)