Fall Dates

Cozy Sweaters, Warm Cider And 12 Dates To Go On If You're FALLing In Love

Love, Apples, And Fall.

64
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwibubaoraTdAhWQ0VMKHYIhBf8QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.campjellystone.com%2F5-reasons-you-should-go-fall-camping%2F&psig=AOvVaw0ieM1MCcyzcDLPLDwd86dN&ust=1536253742301654

Fall is the perfect season for the best dates so here are 12 dates you should go on if you're FALLing in love.

1. Pumpkin Patch.

Cause honestly... fall isn't fall without going to a pumpkin patch.

2. Bonfire. 

Nothing can beat this.

3. Buy tickets for your local football team. 

Fall means football so of course you have to go see your local football team.

4. Go for a drive to see all the colors. 

Simple and pretty.

5. Hiking. 

Travel up north to go on a fall hike.

6. Grab a few snacks and blankets and go star watching. 

Star gazing on a cold fall night is honestly a perfect date.

7. Spend a night watching Halloween movies. 

Halloween movies are honestly the best movies to watch the old and the new ones.

8. Go apple picking. 

Go apple picking and than use the apples to bake a pie or make caramel apples.

9. Go to a local brewery and try fall inspired beer. 

10. Go camping. 

11. Carve pumpkins. 

12. Go to a corn maze.