The Fall Candle You Should Burn According To The Zodiac

This Is The Fall Candle You Should Burn To Manifest Positive Energy According To Your Zodiac Sign

Let the flames guide you in to the light.

3250

Burning scents reminiscent of our favorite baked goods and cozy fall activities happens to be one of my favorite seasonal past times.

Whether you're into Ayurvedic healing, aromatherapy, or just taking pics of pretty candles to put on your Insta story, we can all agree that filling our spaces with inviting scents changes our mood and vibe for the better.

Discussing the scents we like and dislike can be polarizing, which is exactly why finding the exact right one to fit our personality is vital to awakening the innermost part of our spirit.

Mystically speaking, candles have been used in the act of manifestation for centuries. With spirituality and manifestation being a bigger topic than ever nowadays, we're all being urged to close our eyes, believe in what we want most in the world, and use those that belief to infuse your hopes and dreams into the candle that will then push your positive energy out into the universe.

Leveraging your place in the universe as told by the zodiac calendar, this is the scent that will assist you most in your manifestation journey:

Aries (March 20 - April 20) — Sephora Collection's Unwind Candle

Sephora

You don't like any frills, so the Aries in our lives wants something that gets straight to the point. Inhale the warm, woody vanilla notes in this candle and let the highly sensitive side deep within you come to the surface.

Taurus (April 20 - May 21) — Crane & Canopy's Signature Scented Soy Candle in Vanilla Oak Candle

Crane & Canopy

The loyal and quiet side of Taurus craves the simple and reliable vanilla scent in Crane & Canopy's signature candle, and the luxurious oaky notes appeal to your indulgent side.

Gemini (May 21 - June 21) — Sol de Janeiro's Cheirosa '62 Candle

Sol de Janeiro

Everyone knows the Gemini in their lives to be one of the most outgoing and social people in their lives, but the warm sandalwood notes blended with cozy jasmine and salted caramel set Gemini into a Brazilian sunshine trance, brought to you by Sol de Janeiro's iconic Bum Bum Cream.

Cancer (June 21 - July 23) — Vitruvi's Woodsy Essential Oil Kit

Vitruvi

You are uniquely emotional and your mood can shift with the slightest change, which is why you one singular candle probably isn't best suited for your changing needs.

This Goop-loved brand's stone diffuser's fit perfectly with your conservative, homey vibe and the woodsy scents in this collection of essential oils are just the grounding you'll want. With this, you have the freedom to switch from freeing frankincense to grounding cedarwood depending on what your soul really needs in the moment.

Leo (July 23 - August 23) — Boy Smells' Neopêche Candle

Boy Smells

You love attention, and this gorgeous rose gold candle practically does all the showing off for you. The strong pink peppercorn and incense notes mirror your confident personality, while the lighter rose and mandarin notes balance and soothe the side of you that craves constant stimulation.

Virgo (August 23 - September 23) — Bad-Ass Bitch Candle in Vanilla & Brown Sugar Candle

Etsy

You're the most hard-working person most of us know, Virgo, which is why the energy in this candle is perfect for you.

Your strong passion for doing good means you'll love supporting a small business by purchasing one of these and your timid personality is reflected in the subtle, comforting brown sugar scent.

Libra (September 23 - October 23) — FVITH's Velvet Moon Candle

FVITH

You could seduce a rock with your undeniable charm, and this candle is equally universally-loved. The chocolate wafer-esque scent doesn't have the fake waxy scent a lot of candles tend to — the depth of fudgy brownie and chocolate croissant notes mirror your incredibly passionate nature.

Scorpio (October 22 - November 22) — The Spa Girl Life's Radiant Love Candle

The Spa Girl Life

Your passionate personality has extreme depth to it, as do the rose quartz crystals this candle comes with. The aptly-named scent actually smells like love, which I didn't know had a smell till I burned this one myself.

We know you can be a little secretive, Scorpio, which is why the hidden and deeper spiritual meaning behind the manifestation of love in this one makes a perfect treat for you.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 22) — DEHV Candle Company's Wander Candle

Dehv Candle Co.

You're a traveler and adventurer at heart, Sagittarius, which is why the transformative scents of patchouli and cedar are perfect for uplifting your soul to far off, exotic destinations even when your physical body is just sitting at home.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) — Eric Buterbaugh Los Angeles' Oud Saffron Flower Candle

Saks Fifth Avenue

You're one of the most ambitious and disciplined signs in the zodiac, Capricorn, which is why this luxuriously addictive and highly-curated blend is ideal for you.

But, you must admit you have an occasional tendency towards pessimism, which is why the saffron and black and red precious gold in this balance you out.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 19) — Sephora Collection's Refresh Candle

Sephora

You're as welcome in any home as fresh flowers are, Aquarius, which is why the loving grapefruit and jasmine notes in this appeal to the loving side of you everyone knows.

But, you also have an often untapped idealistic side to your personality, and the transformative black currant scent in this brings your inner daydreamer to the forefront.

Pisces (February 19 - March 21) — FVITH's Knighten Candle

FVITH

You spend more time in daydreams than in reality, empathetic Pisces, which is why you're everyone's best friend and favorite storyteller.

The cardamom and leather in this take your spirit to a regal, sophisticated place, and the emotional side of you craves the vetiver and musk base notes.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.