Fall 2019 Madewell Must-Haves

Fall 2019 Madewell Must-Haves

October is nearly over and I've done my fair share of fall shopping as the leaves have begun to change. As I've been learning more about sustainable shopping and how to decrease our carbon footprint, I've learned so much about brands that are in the business of sustainability, and Madewell is one of my favorites.

69
Fall 2019 Madewell Must-Haves

Madewell has committed to "do well" and their commitment to sustainability is just a small part of this. I love what they're all about and their fall collection is no different. Check out a few of my favorite pieces and click the link below to read more about what Madewell is doing to make a difference.

Madewell - Do Well

1. Brockton Bubble Sweater in Coziest Yarn

Pom pom sweaters are on trend this season and this one has to be one of my favs. It's simple and classy but sooo cozy! Would definitely pair this with a pair of corduroys and sneakers.

2. Stovepipe Jeans in Lunar Wash: Button-Front Edition

These "Stovepipe" jeans bring back the classic skinny cut with a little bit of a flare. I love the fit of these jeans and think they go with just about anything!

3. Pom Pom Beanie

Anything lilac has been all the rage this season and this beanie is no different! It ties together so many fun fall colors into a comfy, cozy beanie that you could mix and match with just about anything.

4. Medium Transport Tote in Nubuck Leather: Striped Strap Edition

I have always loved Madewell bags and I especially love the olive green tone of this tote. The striped strap is a limited edition and comes with an alternate solid colored strap so you can switch out the strap for two different looks!

5. Sidewalk Low-Top Sneakers in Suede & Sherpa

Madewell is calling this sneaker color "equestrian brown" but I think it's more of a burnt orange. Either way, I love the low top sneaker look and think it pairs well with any fall look!