5 Reasons Eyelash Extensions Are The Easiest Way To Boost Your Beauty Game

Having long voluminous lashes is a great feeling. However, If you're like me, having long dark eyelashes is not in my genes, so layers of expensive mascara are my go to. Well, until it looks too clumpy or ends up smearing under my eyes turning me into a raccoon by the end of the night.

Actually, it was my go to until my good friend and lash artist introduced me to lash extensions. Basically, lash extensions are a luxury that every woman should try once in their life, whether that be for your wedding, prom, or just because you want to treat yourself. Here are five reasons to delve into the world of lash extensions:

1. NO mascara needed

Forget purchasing three types of mascaras at a time. Lash extensions look better and bolder than mascara could ever wish to be. The most mascara you’ll need is if you add it to your bottom lashes. This makes the makeup application process a breeze. Put on your foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow and you’re good to go. Eyelash extensions are bold enough where you don’t always need to add eyeliner either.

2. Confidence booster

Once you get your eyelashes applied and look in the mirror, you are in awe of yourself. Your eyes are now the center of attention. Instantly, you feel and look great! With your long voluminous lashes, you may feel more comfortable taking on a job interview, public speaking, or talking to someone you like. There’s nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself.

3. Lots of compliments

Whether you like attention or not, the odds are your friends and even strangers will compliment your lashes. Personally, when I get my lashes done all my friends notice instantly. When I’m at the store or ordering food, a female worker always says, “are your lashes real? They look amazing!” Then, of course, I spill the secret of lash extensions.

4. They last for weeks

Lash extensions aren’t the same as fake lashes. Fake lashes hang off your eye by the end of the night. It’s not a cute look. Also, when I apply them they look lopsided and too big for my eyes. With extensions, it will complement your eye shape perfectly, if you go to an experienced lash artist.

I leave my eyelash extensions on sometimes for 2-3 weeks and they don’t slide off my eyelashes because of the sturdy and safe glue my lash artist uses. You can live your life normally while wearing lashes. You can wash your face, take a shower, and go swimming, without the worry it will come off right away.

5. You can go out in public without a drop of makeup

Some people feel the need to wear makeup wherever they go. School, the grocery store, to the mall, some people feel the need to look presentable at all times. When I go to class and run errands, I absolutely do not need makeup when wearing lash extensions. The lashes make your eyes pop, and the rest naturally comes together.

People won’t be able to tell the difference if you are wearing makeup or not, which gives you even more reason not to waste your favorite makeup products!